Chapter 2:

CHAPTER 2. "Home"
Tommy Centric

When Tommy realised the car had stopped Phil and Techno had already gotten out of the car but Wilbur had stayed in the car with Tommy. The strawberry blonde looked out the car window to see a simple, modern house. He glanced over to wilbur who was looking at the birds that were in a small nearby tree.

"Don't we have to get out the car?" Tommy mumbled

"Not if you not ready to go inside yet"

The brunette turned to him and gave him a reassuring smile.

They sat in the car in a comfortable silence for a few more minutes before the strawberry blonde spoke again.

"We should probally go inside.."

"Alright, lets go inside then"

Wilbur started getting out the car and heading to the other side of the car. He opened the door for Tommy had held out his hand to help Tommy out the car. The strawberry blonde slowly held on to the brunettes hand and got out the car. Wilbur started led Tommy inside and up stairs to a room.

"Tommy, this is going to be your room." Wilbur said quietly and as opened the door.

Tommy stepped into the room after Wilbur and had a look around.

He saw a white single bed in the corner with a L shaped desk at the end of it. The desk had a few notebooks and pens on one side and a PC on the other. By the door there a a dresser that had a TV above it. (They rich rich, its the streamer money)

Wilbur turned to Tommy
"It's not alot right now but dad will probally take you shopping sometime this week," The brunette gave a reassuring smile, "I'll leave you to unpack and come get you when foods done" the boy nodded as the older one turned around and started to walk away, shutting the door behind him.

'He seems nice'
'Trust no one yet'
'But he seems trust worthy'
'Only trust tubbo, he cant betray you over the Internet'
'I should probally message him, let him know i'm in another house'

Tommy pulled out is phone and opened discord,

Dicord:

BIG MAN today at 1:23
hey tubbo, i might not be
active for a few days,
got adopted by another
family :/

Big T today at 1:26
Thats alright tommy, just
let me know if anything
happens

BIG MAN today at 1:27
I will, on the plus side
i have a pc in this house
so we can play minecraft
again sometime

Big T today at 1:28
Ye i guess thats a plus just
dm me when you want to play

Tommy turned off his phone and put it on the bed side table. He picked up his bag and got out the picture frame that had a photo of his dead mother. He took the photo out the frame and put it under his pillow. That's all he unpacked because he had a feeling they would send him back.

The strawberry blonde sat on the bed for another 5 minutes before he got up and sat at his desk.

<Timeskip because yes>