Important. Read.

⚠️TW/CW⚠️
•Eating disorder
•Panic Attacks
•Implied sh (like scars)
•Trauma
•Murders
•Swearzies
(Swearing)
•Abuse
•Sexual Assault/Child touching?

If theres anymore that come up I will put them at the beginning of the chapter and update it here.

TOMMY INFO
He is 12 when philza adopts him
Background info:
his parents weren't the best, his dad was a anchoholic and his mother was barely there because of work.
When he was 9 his parents were killed in a home invasion/robbery gone wrong.
The suspects didn't kill him because they didn't find him.
He was the one who discovered his parents.

Hes been in and out of foster homes because they were abusive or couldnt take care of him because he was 'difficult'

Tommy's disorders
Eating disorder
Anxiety
P.T.S.D
(post traumatic stress disorder)

WILBUR'S INFO:
Wilbur was adopted by philza when he was 8 , He's now 15 and the oldest child

BACKGROUND INFO:
Wilbur's dad left to get milk leaving him and his mother. When he was 6 his mother died from a car crash and Wil was sent to live with his grandmother. His grandmother soon found out she was too old to look after him so she put him in a orphanage.
Wil has only been to one other house hold and they couldn't care for him after they got evicted.

Wilbur's disorders
Anxiety

TECHNOBLADE'S INFO:
techno was adopted by phil when he was 8 ,He's now 15, a few months younger than Wilbur.

Background info:
Parents were horrible, they were abusive anchoholics. When he was 5 his father started doing awful bad thing to him. His birth givers were arrested on his 6th birthday and he was dropped off at the orphanage, not speaking because of the trauma. He met Wilbur when he came to the orphanage (wil's 2nd time at an orphanage) and Wilbur immediately trusted him despite Techno not talking that often.

TECHNO'S DISORDERS
P.T.S.D
Anxiety

DADZA'S INFO:
He was 25 when he adopted Wilbur and Techno. Hes now 32.

Dadza's Background info:
Not much, he had a pretty normal life. He had an ex (not mumza :<) who was pregnant but had a miscarriage. They broke up soon after. Philza never really wanted kids but when his girlfriend told him she was pregnant he was excited. Ever since then hes wanted kids so he decided to adopt

Philza has no disorders.

Mk. Now thats out the way lets start the book.

QUICK AUTHOR'S NOTE! IF THERE ARE ANY MISTAKES PLEASE POLITELY CORRECT THEM AS I AM NOT THAT GOOD AT SPELLING. ALSO LET ME KNOW IF YOU THINK SOME THING NEED TW/CW!!

14, June, 2021