Chapter 1:

CHAPTER 1. "New people"

Tommy Centric
The strawberry blonde was woken up by a sudden slam on his door.

"TOMMY! WAKE UP, YOU HAVE A FAMILY THAT WANTS TO SEE YOU AT 1O! AND LOOK DECENT FOR ONCE!"

Tommy sighed as he got out of bed

'Bitch'

Which was right, Miss Steel was a bitch. She was cold and horrible to him. Infact she was only nice to the girls.

He walked over the the small dresser that was in his room and got out a grey basic oversized shirt and some jeans that had rips in the knees. He got dressed and grabbed a hoodie incase it got cold.
He checked the time on his phone.
6:58
He had a good few hours to pass before the family arrived, he chose to spend the time scrolling through twitter.

<Timeskip hehe>

Tommy's door knocked again, he checked the time
9:48
He got up and walked over to the door. On the other side wasn't Miss Steel, to his surprise it was Miss White

"Good morning Tommy, I asume you've been told about the family that wanted to see you correct?"

The strawberry blonde only nodded in response.

"Good, well do you want to grab your phone because you might be waiting in the room for a few minutes?"
A/N: I dont know how orphanages work so the "room" is where he gets to know the family

"Yeah," Tommy mumbled as he walked over to the bed that had his phone on.

"Alright, let's go to the room now shall we?"
She held out her hand to tommy, he grabbed it only because he needed some type of comfort right now. He doesn't know why but he's scared to meet the new people.
A thousand possibilities ran through his head as he approached the room.

'What if they dont like you?'
'What if they take you for the money?'
'What if they are abusive'

Miss white let go of his hand to open the door.

"Tommy, im sure they are a great family, you don't need to be so nervous alright?"

Her tone of voice was soft, she watched tommy go into the room and sit on the chair. She shut the door and went to the other side of the glass to watch incase he had a panic attack.

A/U: the glass is like the glass in an intarigation room because why not?

Tommy's leg started bouncing as the minutes past. It was kind of obvious that he was nervous.
His leg was bouncing.
He kept looking around the room.
He was shaking.
He kept checking the time.
The time.
10:02
It was the third time he had checked it in the past minute. And he had gone to check it again when the door opened.

Two men entered the room, first it was a somewhat tall man with long pink hair in a braid and a small flower crown on. He was wearing a white flowy button up shirt with a black, flower embroidered, lace up belt (corset thing but not as constricting).

Next was man about the same height, he had a Black jumper with one of those white shirt collars, and a beanie over his brown curly hair.

They sat down across from Tommy, the Brunette one introduce himself and his brother.

"Hello, my name is Wilbur. This is techno."
His voice was soft and calm as to not scared the 12 year old but you could tell he was a little excited.