Kingdom Ep1

Nervous, that's all I felt, yet another survival show. Though "Straykids" was different, I'm feeling the same nervousness and stress as that. As we walk in I see The Boyz, I quietly follow Chan closely. I looked behind me to make sure everyone had followed, at first I miss counted and panicked but then In realized, Chan was in front of me.

-The Boys POV-

Kevin: (y/n) looked panicked for a second I wonder why.

-your POV-

We sat down, I'm in between Chan and changbin, me and Chan were talking about random things in English. I looked up for the first time after I was talking and noticed BTOB seniors when Eunkwang started to talk to Chan before going to me, "hi Ms. Wu" slightly panicked I said "hello senior, how are you today?" Eunkwang, responded the same as Hr did for chan. Softly chuckling, I said " how are you feeling" in both Korean and English, Eunkwang responded with a look and said "I'm feel.. feeling fine thank you and you?." Quickly nodding I say "I'm nervous but well."

Once the conversation was over, I looked around and jumped at the sound of the loud speaker. Suddenly the MCs walked in, I knew them personally but we were just acquaintances, changmin, and yunho. I bowed from my seat and waited for the next instruction. The 100 second Intro was about to start.

Ateez went first followed by BTOB, the SF9 the It was our turn, Straykids, after us was The Boys the finally Ikon.

We are back at the company I'm sitting next to felix at the meeting table. Most of the ranks has been revealed but two, last and first, I'm extremely nervous because what if we get last, I look at Chan who seems a bit nervous as well, "it will be ok" I stated In English, He nodded. Suddenly theMCs returned to the scream and said "we'll be revealed next week" I sighed in relief of not knowing right now but having to wait a week, but we must prepare are next stage.

Notes:

(Thank you that was ep1 I was hoping to make it longer but I didn't know how)

(Added small pause because Eunkwang isn't fully fluent in English, I don't think but he's really good)

(I'm going to say senior and junior because I don't know how to spell it in Korean/romanization)