Chapter 1

This is base in 844 thus making reader-chan about 15 and Levi, Farlan, and Isabel about 17

---------------==

"Big Brother, will she be ok?" a girls voice echoed. A rough hand then gripped [F/n]'s dirty, matted hair and she was pulled up roughly."Oi, you alive" a deep voice said. She opened her blood shot eyes slowly. A stinging sensation then kicked into her thigh and lower leg. "Mmuh" was all she uttered before cringing in pain. "Levi, just take her with us. She looks bad and knife stabbed into her leg" another mans voice rang. "Tch, fine" the other voice. She felt someone slide their arms under her starved frame. She opened her eyes a bit more to see her loyal dog being carried by a red hired girl. He had various scratches scattering his body and his breathing was shallow. She looked away and started to fall into a deep sleep.

~one week earlier~

[F/n] walked home with her german shepherd, Colonel. She carried bags filled with various groceries that her mother had told her to buy at the market."Mother, Father I'm h-" she started to say but stopped. Her parents lay lifeless on the ground. blood was dripping from her mother and fathers necks. She cupped her hand over her mouth in horror. Warm tears slid down her cheeks as she stared at her parents bodies. She grabbed Colonel's leash and hooked it on to his neck. The clouds became heavy with rain and it started to pour.

For hours on end she ran until it was late into the night. She found an opening to the underground, where many notorious thugs lived. Her hair was dripping wet and so was her dog. She walked cautiously into the the underground. The horrible smell of death, drugs, and many other unknown things immediately made their way into her nose. She heard a whine of pain from the dog. She looked around and stopped dead in her tracks. "What's wrong boy?" [F/n] said bending down and looking at his paws. They were bloody and raw. She picked him up and held him close. He was only about 5 months old so he wasn't too big that she couldn't hold him. She continued to walk. She found a bunch of old wooden crates and constructed a small house like thing that she could stay in for a couple of days till she figured out what she could do. She layer down in the makeshift "home", Colonel curled up next to her. She closed her eyes and drifted off to sleep.

In the morning she woke up to men yelling. She crawled out of the home and saw a bunch of men surrounding a woman. One was holding a knife to her neck. She picked up the dog and started to run so she could get away. She heard a shrilly scream and the sound of blood splattering. [F/n] stopped and turned around. She saw a woman with tar black hair and lifeless, dull eyes laying on the floor. The crowed of men turned around and saw her. "Hey!" one of the men yelled "I think she saw! Stop her before she can report it to the Military Police!". The men started to run after her. She quickly turned around and darted away. She ran until she found her self at a dead end. The men's yelling could still be heard, so she knew they were still looking for her. She hid behind a box with the dog close to her chest.

~4 days later

[F/n] lay behind the same box that she had been sitting being for the past 4 days. She now had dark circles under her eyes from lack of sleep. She weakly got up and walked down the alley way. Her stomach was starting to cave in from hunger. Colonel walked slowly next to her. His leash was slightly torn. As she walked she heard someone running behind her. The person came closed in on her and tackled her. "Stay still, brat, unless you want this in your body" he said holding up a black pocket knife. He grabbed Colonel by the scruff and carried him. He then grabbed [F/n] and tied her arms up. They walked down the streets not saying a word. All that could be heard was the sound of [F/n]'s soft whimpers of terror. "Stop crying, ya damn brat!" He yelled stabbing [F/n] in the middle of her thigh. She fell to the ground in pain. The man threw her dog and her into an alley and left her for dead.

~present day~

Her eyes shot open. She looked to her right to see Colonel sleeping soundly next to her. She took in her surroundings slowly. She was in a room with peeling wallpaper. The knife that was in her leg was gone, but it still ached. She looked to her left to see a younger man with jet black hair standing against the wall, staring at her. "Oi, what's your name" he spoke harshly

----------------

Whew! That didn't take forever >.<. I hope you like this. Comment or favorite! Thanks for reading!