~8~

All of their exams were over and it was only a week left for graduation.

And Ju Kyung wanted to break up Su Ho and put a full stop to her broken love story.

"I'm putting an end to it!" That's what she said to herself before leaving her place. She took her jacket and her phone. She received a text from Han Seo Jun saying that "Su Ho wants to talk to you, we're at the comic book place,"

She walked Nah she ran to the place...

~

Seo Jun had the same thought, he wanted to leave everything behind so he could have a peaceful graduation.

He gave a thought about Su Ho's situation. He may or may not have feelings for him but he was in a relationship with someone else and is responsible for her, also the fact that they live in a shitty society filled with trashy people topped his concern.

Seo Jun personally felt as if Su Ho was some forbidden fruit. Even though he loved him so very much, it couldn't just be an illicit affair to him. He wanted to have an official relationship with him where he could boast about his boyfriend, but Su Ho was a coward who couldn't face the truth and lied to every single person in his life thinking he would get away with it.

Seo Jun couldn't blame him because it was his life, he wasn't even sure if the latter liked him in the first place.

So he took the high road, once and for all he decided to let Im Ju Kyung have him.

He chose to meet him...

On the contrary, Su Ho called him. Seo Jun thought that the latter will obviously try to hide so he was gonna barge in but the call shook him.

And he drove up to his house.

...

"Hey! Come in," he sounded all calm and composed. Seo Jun walked as he wiped his clammy palms on his jeans.

Su Ho's face was so tranquil yet pale which made the latter's inside boil.

How can he look so peaceful after making his life a complete mess?

The first few minutes were filled with deafening awkward silence. Seo Jun was internally debating with himself.

"I called you-, "he slapped Su Ho without allowing him to tell what he was expecting to say.

Su Ho's shuddering was so visible to him, he didn't move an inch after the slap across his face.

"I did deserve it-" he again shut him up by kissing him. He held both his shoulders and pulled away.

"Answer me!"

Su Ho flinched as the grip on his arms started to get tighter.

He kissed him again. "Do you like me?" his head dropped and he spoke in a pleading tone.

"I do!" Su Ho replied holding the latter's head and noticed him crying. He wiped his tears and he started to tear up himself. "I do, I do, I do!"

"Then what about Ju Kyung?" he turned furious.

Su Ho couldn't give him a reply. His jaw dropped "Of course!" he scoffed.

"You do love her!"

"No- I don't – I don't," Seo Jun moved away from him. His fingers were pulling his hair out. He walked away from him