~1~

It's been 2 months since Lim Ju Kyung and Soo ho had started dating. They have become the Saebom high school's sweethearts. Now, they and their classmates are entering senior year for a fresh start.

The school's nerd and gangster have eventually cleared the rumors of their late friend and now are on good terms. And till now, Seo Jun is uncomfortable with his best friend's relationship. He has convinced himself that he is only awkward because of his feelings for Ju Kyung. But a part of him knows that it is not true.

Seo Jun stepped in front of his high school and read the ginormous banner.

"Saebom high welcomes you into 2021! Let us make this new year a new beginning and make things change," Seo Jun read out loud and sighed.

"What a fucking cliché! New beginning my foot" he kicked the ground.

Soo Ho sneaked up behind him and head locked Seo Jun. "Why are you so moody in the morning?"

"Yaaa! Leave me," he whined and Soo Ho chuckled. "Not unless you say what's annoying you"

"First it was this fucking banner and now it's you!" he spat and Soo Ho scoffed. And now both laughed.

"Lee Soo!!" Ju Kyung shouted from a distance and came running to the boys.Lee Soo freed his friend and wide opened his arms to hug Ju Kyung. The couple crashed into each other and hugged. Seo Jun was standing there glued to the floor. He didn't know whether to move or not so, he chose to watch them with a tinge of sadness in his heart.

Lee Soo noticed his sudden change of expression and he knew the reason was his girlfriend, so he broke the hug. Han Seo Jun shook him from his thoughts, "Aish! Guess my eyes need a cleansing because of your cringy shit".

Lim Ju gritted her teeth and cursed under her breath. The three walked towards the school and was later joined by Tae Hoon and his girlfriend Soo Ah.

... 

The four were sitting in class waiting for their last class of the day to end.

The bell rang.

The first one to start talking was Soo Ah. "Senior year has been too hard for me!"

"It has only been the first day, dummy!" said Seo Jun yawning.

"Says the one who slept through the entire class!" she replied and Ju Kyung laughed which caught both the boys' eyes.

...

It was late evening and the gang was on their way home from karaoke.

The cheesy duo – Taehoon and Sooah were singing and walking and ignoring everyone on the street.

"Why the hell did I even agree to this?" Seojun sighed and sipped his drink.

"Then why did you even come?" Lim Ju pushed him and both started bickering.

"Lim Ju Kyung!"

During their quarrel, Lee Soo pulled Ju Kyung's arm and met her eyes. The other three stopped walking and watched the couple."Why? What happen?" she asked."Why don't you stay the night?" Lim Ju was dumbstruck. "It's quite late so! Also, I'll inform aunt" he sipped his cold beverage.