he directly said no with an uninterested tone . she now felt a little angry that how can someone be so rude and arrogant , then she focused on her lesson .

{Minjae's POV}

" oh god... WTH is this man , snoring like their is no tomorrow ... i have to do something "

Minjae- Excuse me mister?

????- Excused.
minjae- can you stop snoring and focus on the class?

????(he woke up and stare at her)- and who the hell are you to tell me that?

minjae- i am minjae , your desk mate.

????- Oh.. i am Jungkook and... whatever . {he said and again lay down on the desk and slept}

Minjae- what an asshole.....

Then she focused on her lesson.

[Time skip]

During lunch break , minjae get up from her seat furiously and go to Eunhae, meanwhile taehyung and jungkook both marched towards cafeteria .

minjae- so , how is it?

Eunhae- class was good but my partner is so rude and arrogant with a handsome face .

minjae- same with me , my seatmate is also such an asshole but with a beautiful face .

Eunhae- ......let's leave this , i am starving but where the hell is cafeteria?

minjae - i don't know , let's ask from somebody.

They scan the class and see a girl with very cute facial features who was packing her bag , so they take their steps towards her.

Eunhae- hey, i am Eunhae , nice to meet you.

minjae- and i am minjae , nice to meet you too.

???-hey , i am rose' , nice to meet you too.

eunhae- Can you show us the way to cafeteria?

rose'-U-umm... turn right ,go down from stairs , and first door is of cafeteria.

minjae- are you not going with us?

rose'- ahh...no , i always eat outside.

eunhae-why?

rose'- nobody want to sit with me in fact nobody want to see me near them . " she said with tears in her eyes"

minjae- and why the hell is that??

rose' - because i am lesbian......people always laugh at me and make fun of me.

eunhae- just because you are lesbian, they bully you.... wowww what the hell!!!!

minjae- listen.. now you don't have to eat outside , you will eat with us and BTW... will you be our friend!?!

Rose' was uttered shocked after listening to her .

Rose'- no guys i appreciate it but i don't want you guys to be involve  with me and give them opportunity to insult you too.

Eunhae- fuck that shit , and from now on you are our friend.

Rose' was very glad to hear that and she hugged both of them and the trio move towards the cafeteria.

{In cafeteria}

Taehyung and jungkook both were having their lunch when taehyung see Eunhae and minjae entering the cafeteria with rose'

Taehyung- see... who came...( he said with a little laugh)

Jungkook saw them taking the seat next to them , but they choose not to annoy and let them have their lunch peacefully.

{time skip after school ends}

Eunhae , minjae and rose' was packing there bags:-

minjae- so, where do you live rose'?

Rose'- i live in street no. xx  Block XXX.....why?

minjae- nothing... just thought of hanging out sometimes , you know we live nearby you in street no. xxx Block xx.

Rose'- that's awesome .. and off-course we can hangout sometimes (she said with a smile)

Eunhae- so, Let's go home together?

Rose'- OK

Rose' , minjae and Eunhae take their cycles and start going towards their home.

{time skip after 20 min}

Now rose' have to part her ways from minjae and Eunhae;

Rose'- guys, my street has come , see you tomorrow !!!

Eunhae and minjae- Bye , see you tomorrow

Then Eunhae and minjae head towards their home ....

{Rose's POV}

" today is the best day of my life , i got such a good friends......Eunhae and minjae both are so-ooo................"

She was cut of by her thoughts when she bumped with someone.

???- I-i am so sorry , are you okay?!?!

he helped her stand up...

rose'- Y-yeah i am F-fine.....

Then she looked up and her eyes met the boy having a very cute eye smile..

???- here is your ID card...wait are you also from XXXXXXXXX school?

Rose'- yess and i guess we both are from same school .

Rose' said after seeing his uniform which was same as hers 

???- so , i guess we should introduce ourselves.... Hi i am park jimin.

he extended his hand for a shake and she gladly accepted it

Rose'- Hi jimin , i am Park chae-young for short its Rose'( she said with her sweetest smile)

jimin- great and from which class are you from?

Rose'- i am from A-xx class

jimin- wowwww, me tooo!!!

They both high-five each other and laughed 

Rose'- so see you tomorrow at school?

Jimin - yeah , sure... Byeeee!!!

Rose'- Byeee!!

Then they both parted their ways and goes in the direction of their house

TO BE CONTINUED...........

Taehyung and jungkook ff.........."TEEN LOVE"जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें