9 - ...great responsability

(A/N Hello, dear readers. As you can see at the beginning of the chapter I put a song, well this is the new format. For each chapter I will put a theme song, preferably to listen to before reading. Thank you for the views and the nice response I'm getting and I wish you a good read.... EXCELSIOR 🕷🕸 )

Peter POV

Peter: "Uncle Ben?!"

Uncle Ben: "Like hell I'm going to let you face your problems alone!"

Peter: "Uncle Ben! I'll take care of it! Get the hell out of here! This isn't your fight!"

Uncle Ben: "Nonsense! After all..."

I looked him in the eye...

Uncle Ben: "...a hero has to save those in danger, right?"

I widened my eyes...

Peter: "But how did you find me?"

Uncle Ben: "I followed the webs, the contraptions you created work well!"

I couldn't believe my uncle had picked up the web shooters and would have jumped in to save me. Plus it's been years since Ben has swung, it's amazing he still has it!

Peter: "Uncle Ben, I...I'm sorry."

Uncle Ben: "Forget it, we have other things to think about!"

Criminal5: "Well, did you guys see that? Now we get to kill a little boy and his uncle!"

Criminal1: "Hey grandpa, where did you leave your crutch?"

Criminal8: "Forget about it Lenny, I don't think he can hear anything without his hearing aid."

Criminal4: "Enough talk, let's take them out!"

They started shooting at us, but with our agility it's a joke to dodge bullets

Peter: "Uncle Ben, do you have a plan?"

Uncle Ben: "I've already sent a signal to the heroes, we have to hold out until then!"

Peter: "All right, Uncle Ben. Let's do it!"

Narrator POV

Meanwhile, back at the Parker house...

Aunt May: "But where will they be? It's been hours since Ben went out. Please God, let them be okay."

said Aunt May, looking at the clock, which read 11:30 pm, holding a picture of Ben and Peter fishing on the lake.

May waited with Mrs. Maximoff beside her, anxious to be able to hug her nephew and her husband again, but she had the terrible feeling that something bad was going to happen, something that would change her life forever...

At the Maximoff home the atmosphere was no different: Wanda was worried and her brother Pietro tried to reassure her

Wanda: "But why did he leave? And where is he now?"

Peter: "Don't worry, Wanda, I bet Pete and Ben are on their way back by now, it's just a matter of time." and tried to flash the best smile he had, but deep down he too was worried: everyone in both houses had a bad feeling that something bad was going to happen.

Peter POV

Peter: "Uncle Ben, watch your back!"

Uncle Ben: "I got it!"

Uncle Ben ducked, avoiding yet another shot, and then, with one kick, sent the guy to the mat! We were doing well, at this rate....

Wanda POV