V

"Jiwon.." Sooyoung starts off. 

Mina, Chae and I were hiding behind a wall, peeking out to see the whole confession go down. 

Jiwon stands there, I could tell she's really nervous about what Sooyoung was going to say to her. 

"Y-you're gonna say no huh.." Jiwon spits out with a stutter. 

Sooyoung sighs, looking down at the hard concrete floor getting ready what she has to say. 

"Listen Jiwon, I appreciate this confession and all.. But.." Sooyoung drifts off from what she was saying. 

"But what Soo..." Jiwon sighs, looking up at her. 

Sooyoung steps forward towards Jiwon, taking the girls hands into her own carefully. Caressing them as if those two were in a relationship. 

Jiwon looks down in shock at their hands, then looking up at Sooyoung with wide eyes. 

"S-Sooyoung I-" She gets cut off with words Jiwon always feared by Sooyoung. 

"But I'm honestly not ready for a relationship right now.. I'm sorry..." Sooyoung sighs, letting go of Jiwons hands and walking away. 

"But I can wait for you.. How much ever long it needs to be I-" Jiwon gets cut off again, with tears running down her face. 

"No Jiwon, just stop and leave me alone." Sooyoung snaps at her out of anger, walking to the other exit and slamming the door. 

Jiwon just stands there, letting her face fall into her hands. Sobbing from that horrible rejection.

I look over at Mina and Chae. They looked just as heartbroken as Jiwon. 

I look back at Jiwon, whispering to the couple. 

"Should we go back downstairs or go see her?" I ask. 

"Hmm, why don't you go see her." Mina whispers back. 

I nod, walking over to Jiwon quietly as she was still crying. 

"Hey.." I say quietly to her.

"Hey.." She sniffles, wiping her tears away. "That was pretty embarrassing huh." 

"It's ok Jiwon, we're best friends. You know I'd never judge you for rejection." I smile at her. 

"God.. Thanks Yong, I don't know what I'd do without you at this point." Jiwon smiles, still wiping her endless tears away.

"Of course, same to you Ji." 

💜💜💜

💜💜💜