IV

As we get back to the school, I get out of the car with Jaehyun. Thanking him, "Thanks, for today." 

"Oh yeah, no problem. It was fun hanging out with you." Jaehyun flashes a smile towards me. 

I blush, looking down at the ground, closing the car door. "S-so uh.. See you later I guess?" 

'Yeah, we should really hang out with each other after school.. That is if you want to Taeyong." Jaehyun says as he closes the car door, walking with me to the entrance of the school. 

"Yeah, we should. What do you-" Then I got cut off. 

"Taeyong!!" I hear someone yell as they run towards Jaehyun and I. 

It was Chaeyoung and Mina. 

"Oh hey guys!" I smile at them. 

"Hey we've got to talk to you." Chaeyoung says as she grabs my hand. 

"..About what?" I ask hesitantly. 

Mina looks over at Jaehyun. "Sorry Jaehyun, but can we steal him for a quick minute?" 

"Yeah, its fine. See you after school Taeyong?" Jaehyun sighs and looks over at me. 

I look over at him with Chaeyoung's grip still around my hand. "Yeah, see you." 

Jaehyun gives a soft smile at me, waving goodbye to the three of us. Assuming he's going to go meet up with Johnny, Mark or Sooyoung. 

"Ooooh, so you're finally building up huh?" Mina wiggles her eyebrows at me. 

I scoff. "Oh shut up, now what do you guys need to tell me." 

Chaeyoung looks at me, then suddenly gripping even tighter. Running with me and Mina up the stairs to the roof. 

"Hey! What the hell! Where are we even going?!" I shout. 

Chaeyoung looks back at me, and proceeds to speak without even stopping. 

"Jiwon's in the middle of confessing to Sooyoung!"

💜💜💜