jungkook hummed, "i've been craving strawberries" he said, yoongi nodded; walking to the kitchen to cut up some strawberries for the boy.

"did you know seokjin's uncle is a strawberry farmer?" yoongi asked, jungkook grabbed a strawberry and shook his head, "does that mean i get free strawberries?" jungkook laughed, yoongi chuckled, "i guess so"

jungkook ate some strawberries, making him feel happy, both boys didn't notice minji had been listening.

"what is pregnant?" minji asked, jungkook looked at the girl, "when someone has a baby in their tummy" jungkook said, envisioning himself with a baby in his arms.

minji gasped, "you said you're pregnant! you have a baby in your tummy!" minji giggled, yoongi and jungkook smiled, "mhm" jungkook laughed, yoongi laughed.

seokjin

WHAT IF KOOK IS PREGNANT

I HAD THE DREAM AGAIN

yoongi

WHY ARE YOU STRESSING ABOUT A NON EXISTING FETUS

seokjin

IDK

where are the best baby clothes

yoongi

SEOKJIN TELL UR BRAIN TO SHUT UP

ur stressing over NOTHING

seokjin

😒😒

FINE.

yoongi sighed, putting his phone down and cut up some vegetables for himself. he kept bowls of vegetables and fruit to resist cravings.

"do you think seokjin will get mad at me?" jungkook asked, yoongi shook his head, "he's had two dreams of you being pregnant, he seems accepting of it. just take your time, okay?" yoongi said, shoving a piece of cucumber in his mouth.

"thank you yoongi, you're the best"

minji hummed as she colored on the ground. that's all she really did, she loved art and yoongi would have to buy her more more coloring books.

"minji, are you hungry?" yoongi asked, but minji ignored him. well, she didn't ignore him. she could hear him but didn't bother to snap out of her drawing.

yoongi huffed, "minji" yoongi said, clapping his hands in front of her, minji frowned, "i'm busy!" she huffed, yoongi hummed, "i know min, but i asked you a question"

"i'm not hungry" she said, her small hands grabbing colored pencil to color, "okay but let me know if you're hungry" yoongi said, leaving to go on his phone.

namjoon

hi