4

Awkward....

It's an understatement for the current situation Sehun is in.

While on the other side, Sejeong is trying to befriend him.

They're both sitting around a table, opposite each other.

Unknown to them, they both keep stealing glances at each other.

"So..." Sejeong starts, catching Sehun's attention.

He lifts his gaze to look at the girl, who's constantly bugging  his mind.

"I need to recheck all the things on the list, which needs the organizer's assistance, since Unnie is busy......." she trails off a little "I'll need ur help i guess..." she completes by pursing her lips and looking directly in his eyes, from the laptop screen.

This catches him off guard and he stares at her with wide eyes.

Silence.

She clears her throat not knowing what to do, as he doesn't respond.

"Let's get to work...?" she says as if asking for his permission.

He just nods mindlessly.

.

They're roaming around rechecking the things on the list, mostly Sejeong, cuz Sehun is just clueless about everything.

"So the guests are done, valets are done, flowers are done, decorations is next " she says while ticking the list on her tab

While Sehun mindlessly nods his head again, on everything she says.

"Look out" he says while pulling Sejeong to himself, when a decoration ball slips out of a worker's hand and falls where Sejeong was standing.

The worker steps down the stairs and apologizes countless times and asks if she's fine.

"Be careful next time" Sehun says while still protectively holding Sejeong by her shoulders.

The worker bows one last time and gets back to his work.

"Are you OK?" he asks.

Both of them didn't notice their states, and unknowingly keep staring into each others eyes.

It feels like everything around them is moving in a slow motion, like that in movies. The proximity isn't helping either.

They still doesn't notice until someone clears their throat.

They move apart immediately as if they touched an electric wire or something.

"Hope I didn't disturb anything "

There stands Ji Eun while holding back her laughter and wriggling eyebrows at Sehun

Who in turn just rolls his eyes for ruining their cozy moment.

While Sejeong just fans herself and looks deeply into her tab's screen as if it's the only thing important .

"As much I want to continue watching this movie, but I need Sejeong to come recheck the menu for tomorrow " she says still grinning widely.

"Yes ofcourse, I'm all done here except for the decorations, I'll check it after I go with you " she says so fast that Sehun thought she was a rapper for a moment.

She then hurriedly walks towards Ji Eun and links her arm while pulling her to kitchen area.

Ji Eun then looks back over her shoulder and sticks out her tongue teasing him.

Be Mine *^^*जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें