the punishment

Deku POV
The whole class and I are in principle nezu's office "okay let me get this straight you went to the villains base and you fought them because they stoled deku's allmight figuring" mr nezu said "yes" said iida with his head down "I'm disappointed in you aizawa  your there teacher and allmight you didn't even stopped this nonsense midnight you to well I'll have to punished you and I know just the thing that will do" mr nezu said "you can't punish us were teachers" aizawa  said "yes I can unless you want to be fired now leave I have a phone call to do" mr nezu said we all left and that made me think about the punishment "hey iida what do you think the punishment is" I said "I don't know" he said.

Nezu's POV
"Hey is this mineta" I said "yes and this is" mineta said "principle nezu I just need a favor to ask" I said "oh sure what's is it" he said "well the class got punished and I thought that if you work at a maid cafe that class 1A could work there" I said "hmm uhm sure why not" he said "then that settles it I'll text you what day and you text me the coordinates ok" i said "ok" he said "well have a nice day mineta" I said "adios" he said and I hung up well Tuesday is going to be interesting I thought to myself.

♤♡hi I'm nateo the author of this storyline just so you know the characters aren't mine only my ocs that I'll include in the story this is my first story hope you enjoy peace out.♤♡