siblings what!?

3rd POV
Everyone look at the people and mineta look like he was done with life "who are you" villains - twice said "we are mineta siblings duh" the purple cap said "I'm xara" the person said "im kacey" the binney wearing one said "I'm coco" the bunny backpack wearing one said this is what they look like

"So bro we need you cause were are bored so come with us and bring twice too and your little rascals" they said "ugh why do I have to come"he said "come on kacey is not that bad" she said "no I have people here so leave before I get mad ok just ta...

"So bro we need you cause were are bored so come with us and bring twice too and your little rascals" they said "ugh why do I have to come"he said "come on kacey is not that bad" she said "no I have people here so leave before I get mad ok just take kira and koshi with you if your bored ok" mineta said

Denki POV
Meanwhile there where fighting I look at what mineta was wearing and I looked up and down. he looked mad but damn that's hot wow I think I'm looking t- ow I looked at who did that and it was kira and looked at her she literally looked like she was going to kill me I wonder why anyways koshi looked at kira and kicked her foot anyways I went and look back at mineta but he was walking right towards me what to do ugh.

Mineta POV
While I was arguing with my sibling I realized that denki was starting right at me he was blushing I had a bit of pink on my cheeks come to think of it back at ua I had a little crush on denki  who a my kidding he was probably staring at my sibling they are beautiful than me after all anyways I went towards denki and I drag him and my kids to my brother's car and told him to sit we left the villains - twice and my old classmates and teachers back at the cafe and we stop at a house and then.....

.

.

.

.

.

.to be continued