Chapter 4

Percy POV

I had been the god of the hunt for just a week before Artemis had to return to Olympus. I had a palace made of black marble gold silver and other colors. Artemis returned to Olympus for just a month and when my Palace was finished I quickly gave Artemis a mental message. 

Artemis showed up and gasped. I quickly grabbed her hand and led her inside. The interrior of the palace was so breathtaking that I had to snap Artemis out of her gaze. I was then called to a council meeting. "Alright fellow Olympians I'm afraid I have some grave news," Zeus said in a worried tone. Most of the Olympians gasped at his next part, "Tartraus has come down and in addtion to that well Kronos and Atlas have been released. 

I looked at Athena she had a glint in her eyes that showed exactly what I needed it to. She had a plan. "But we are strong and I have a plan," Athena responded. Zeus then ended the meeting. I sensed Artemis was at her palace so I flashed over there. 

Time skip 1 hour

Artemis and I were walking hand in hand in Paris to find a suitable restraunt for out date. We walked around for a good 10 mins until we found a suitable restraunt. We walked in and got a booth in the back with a view of the Eifel tower. I had no idea what Artemis ordered but I decided to order filet minoin. As we chowed down Artemis thank me for being there. Any ways when we were done I flashed to my palace grabbed some drawings that I made for some weapons. I flashed myself to Hephestaus' palace and knocked. 

"Who Knocks on the door of the master smith," A voice boomed.

"Percy with some weapon disigens to consult Hephestaus with." I replied in my normal voice.

"Ah yes Percy my boy come in," the voice answered. When I walked in what I saw amazed me there was a big furnace on the middle many many disigens weapons and anvils of all sizes. I continued throughout the palace till I got to the center of the palace. I talked with Hephestaus and joked around for a couple of hours before I left. 

Artemis POV

I just left my palace to walk around Olympus. I was strolling along the rail of Olympus when I heard a thud. I whipped around to find Perseus. "Oh hello Percy," I stated.

"Isn't it beautiful the city and all," He asked 

"I do think it is," I replied

"Would you like to come to a Movie with me," Percy Asked

"Of course," I responded. He grabbed my hand and flashed us to I looked around in a full circle until I saw the movie theater. Percy pulled me inside and picked out a movie. He handed the doorman to the movie room our tickets. We walked inside. Percy made ice creme appear out of nowhere. He handed me a tub and a spoon. I started to eat the ice creme and once I thought I was finished more appeared in the tub. I was wondering where he got the ice creme tub probaly from Hestia since she was the god of home and according to Percy ice creme is a fundamental to life. 

After the movie was finished Percy Flashed us back to Olympus. He walked me over to my palace and walked home. My palace was like my tent it was alot bigger on the inside then the outside. I walked over to my indoor archery range and picked up my bow. First target bulls eye. I split arrow after arrow after arrow until the arrows couldn't stay on the target and fell over. I repeated the process multiple times with all of my targets. I then decided to go to bed. I walked over to my room that was silvery and showered and got in bed.