Chapter 6

Artemis POV

My dream was amazing. Percy and I were married and all the good stuff. I felt Percy stirring in the middle of my dream. I woke up to look at the clock. It was 8 am. I saw that Percy was looking down at me. "Good morning sleeping beauty," He said

I blushed when he said that. "Wow it really is true you look even more beautiful when you blush," he said

"Thank you," I said 

"We should get to making breakfast," He said. I nodded and swung my legs over the side of the bed. Percy had already gotten dressed and was down stairs. Getting ready to make breakfast. I changed and washed my face. I made my hair up in a braid and walked down stairs. I was greated by Percy cracking eggs. I smiled at this. 

I walked over to the eggs and flipped them. Percy was mixing pancake batter and adding blue food coloring. I watched as he poured the batter onto the griddle. I got out the cheese and put some on the eggs. I took the eggs off the stove and place them in breakfast burritos. Percy came by with the churizzo and put some on the burritos. 

I then took the pancakes and put them on the plates and repeated the process with the burritos. Satisfied with my work I brought the plates to the table where the was OJ and silverware. I have to admit that Percy's cooking was great. I devoured the food. Percy being Percy finished his food before me. He took our plates and washed them. 

"So Artemis what do you want to do today," Percy asked

"Well what if we went to a carnival," I suggested 

"I like that ," He replied coming out of the kitchen

He grabbed my hand and soon we were inside the carnival. I looked around till Percy asked, "What ride do you want to go on"

"How about that one," I said pointing to a ride that looked like bumper boats. Percy opened the door to the boat then he hopped on the ride. We probaly should have looked at what the ride did to you before we got on because I was ready to throw up. Percy didn't look much better. Nevertheless he helped me off of the ride and led me to the ferris wheel. Again he opened the door to the ride for me then walked in.

As I recovered from my disiness I looked out over the city. It was amazing. There were cars and parks. Big towers and little biusnesses. I didn't realise but it was nearing lunch time. In the middle of the ride Percy grabbed my hand and flashed us to a cliffside with a view of the ocean. I gasped.

"So what do you think," He asked 

"It looks amazing," I said still in shock. There was a picnic blanket and a picnic basket. 

"It is protected from the outside with a barrier similar to CHB," Percy said. I nodded. We walked over to the picnic blanket. "So what food do you want," He asked 

"How about a PB & J sandwich with a glass of ice water," I said 

"You got it," He replied. Pulling out to sandwiched and glasses of water for us. I took a bite of the sandwich and so did Percy. We looked at each other then back at the sandwiches and started to devour them. After we ate our sandwiches he pulled out scrabble. He took out the game parts then assembled them. I took some letters and he took some. We played a couple of rounds before we stopped. We watched the sun set as Percy put an arm around my shoulders. After the sun set a little bit he stood up. 

"So we should make a house," he stated into thin air. 

"Good idea but how is that possibe," I asked

"Well what kind of house do you want," He asked 

"Just a simple beach house. With three bedrooms and 3 1/2 bathrooms," I said 

"Okay moonbeam," He said 

I watched as a house sprung from nowhere. Percy motioned for me to go inside. I followed him in as saw to my left a kitchen. To my right there was a living room. Down on the  left side after the kitchen there was a dining room. Just after the living room on the right there was a half bathroom. Behind the bathroom there was a set of stairs to the second floor. On the second floor There was the master bedroom and bathroom in the front and on the left and right there were two guest room with bathrooms each. I walked into the master where Percy was sitting grinning like a madman. I walked over to him and lie down on the bed to sleep.  

I woke up the next day and found Percy downstairs fiddiling with a box. He looked at it one more time before putting it away.

176 Dates later 

Percy and I were back on the cliffside overlooking the ocean where our beach house was. We had made some improvements since last time. There was a new picnic table and a small patio. We were sitting on a small picnic blanket next to the cliff. I was looking over the waves when I heard noise. Percy was there holding a box with a ring and I stood up. He asked ",Artemis will you marry me"

"Yes Percy. A million times yes," She said with tears rolling down her face. 

And There I leave the story. The end will be of your imignation. Unless I make a sequel. That probally won't happen but whatever. If you do plan on making a sequel for this book yourself please contact me first. 

I want to commerate my first book reaching 1k reads and I hope it continues to grow. Also I know this story absolutley sucked. I sorta lost intrest in the book and realized that it wasn't going to go anywhere from where I left it off. On the other hand my other books are the ones that I am going to make longer. Thank you all for 1k reads on shuch a terriable stroy. Reccomend this to your friends and/or vote follow and read some more.