Sweet Treats

The large gates opened to reveal the night class. As always the amount of screaming fangirls and their desperation filled the air. In front of the mobs of girls there were various gates with different members of the night class's names on them.

Yuuki began to explain the rules and with a blow of her whistle the event started.

While the night class walked along the crowd in a large group, Aidou felt the need to run off.

"I'm going to get the most chocolates!" as he was about to scurry off, Kaname gave him a stern look.

"Behave yourself..." was all he said. Aidou nodded meekly before going back towards the girls in order to accept their chocolate.

Reina gracefully glided through the maze of bodies and fans at the back of the main group. She avoided any boys that may have wished to give her chocolate and chose to keep walking toward the school building.

Just as Yuuki Cross was about to be tackled by the rough crowd of girls, Reina steadied her with a kind smile and a reassuring squeeze of the shoulders, "Keep up the good work...Yuuki," Reina managed to slip a small box of homemade chocolates into the prefect's other pocket before slipping back into the crowd.

Yuuki turned towards the place where she heard Reina speak, but the beautiful vampire was lost in the sea of fangirls. Yuuki reached into her other pocket because she felt it become slightly heavier. She pulled out a small black box with a thin red ribbon tied around it, a small tag read in elegant script

"To: miss Disciplinary Committee, From: Crimson Queen"

Yuuki blushed slightly in embarrassment, Reina gave her chocolates? Smiling, she completely forgot about the growing crowd as well as her gifts for the two night class students she cared for most.

The girls once again became too much for the innocent guardian, causing the girl to topple over. The chocolates that were for Kaname and Reina fell out of her pocket and on to the ground where Zero picked them up.

Reina and Kaname walked side by side towards the classrooms until they heard a called, "Kuran! Verneculus! You dropped something!"

Both turned at the sound only to catch two similar boxes of chocolate. Reina smiled warmly, causing all who were watching to blush slightly-including a certain Pureblood next to her.

"Thank you Yuuki," Reina whispered as she continued on her way.

Seiren, Kaname's personal body guard and night class student, jumped down from her perch in a tree and spoke, "Would you like me to take care of those Kaname-sama? They must be a bother," she referred to the various chocolates and gifts in Kaname's hands from the Day Class girls.

Handing all of them to her except for Yuuki's, Kaname replied, "You can have those, This one is all I needed now..."

He thought about Reina's chocolate still in his room and smiled ever so slightly while holding Yuuki's gift.

"Indeed Kaname, her gift means more than any other," Reina held hers close to her heart. With a bright smile, Reina continued to walk.