𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 33: 𝐴𝑤𝑎𝑘𝑒

Start from the beginning

"You need to rest yourself."

"Oh 'rest', my ass! I want to see him!" I demanded. Bucky got up from his chair. "No, you can't see him." My uncle repeated firmly. "Why?! This is bullshit! You just said he wasn't doing well! I want to make sure he's ok!" I yelled, hitting my fist on my hospital bed.

"Hey! Watch your mouth!" He snapped at me. "In case you haven't noticed, you're also hurt. You can't just go running around looking for Miguel. You have healing to do yourself!" He continued.

"You don't think I know I'm hurt?! I'm the one that has to fucking feel it!" I yelled back.

"Miguel is my best friend! I have to make sure he's alright!" I argued. Bucky breathed out angrily. "If you-" he started, before he was interrupted by a knock on the door. He looked between me and the door, before walking and opening the door. A nurse with a clipboard was standing there.

"Hello." The nurse said awkwardly. "Dr. Unwin sent me to test one more thing." She announced. Bucky nodded and opened the door wider, allowing the nurse to enter the room and walk over to my bed. Bucky and I glared at each other, while the nurse did what she needed to do.

I can't believe him right now. How could he not let me see Miguel?! What's got him so angry all the sudden?

If he won't let me see Miguel, I'll have to take matters into my own hands.

✯¸.•'*¨'*•♡︎ ♡︎•*'¨*'•.¸✯

I ran up the stairs at school, my body covered in blood and bruises. Sam and Tory were fighting at the top. I ran up and pulled Tory off of Sam. "Tory, enough!" I yelled. She turned to me angrily and kicked me back. She threw a punch at my face, but I ducked down to block it.

I grabbed the collar of her shirt, and raised my hand to punch Tory in the face, but a yell caught my attention.

Someone yelled Miguel's name, so I turned around. Then, everything went in slow motion. Miguel tipped over the second floor railing, and started to fall down. I took a fast, deep breath in, as I watched Miguel fall, unable to move anywhere.

My sight was no longer in slow motion, and I could see everything normally. Miguel hit the railing of the stairs, and a loud crack sounded through the air. I took a quick breath in, and squinted my eyes. All the sudden, I couldn't breathe.

I was unable to breathe in or out, and it felt like I was suffocating. I turn my head back to Tory, who still looked very angry. She pushed me, making me stumble back a few steps. Then, she kicked me, sending me falling down the stairs.

Everything went into slow motion again. I fell through the air slowly, still unable to take a breath. All the students that were watching the fight watched me fall with looks of horror on their faces. Everything around me went to normal speed again. I was still falling and I still couldn't breathe. My body tensed and embraced for impact, as I grew closer to the bottom of the stairs.

I was getting closer and closer to the ground. Right as I was about to land, everything around me changed, and I fell onto a different floor. The floor was white and cold. I put my hand up to my throat, as I was finally able to breathe again. Then, I heard a familiar, feminine voice call my name.

I look up, to see a hospital bed. It looked like I was in a hospital room now. I could hear a faint beeping sound playing in the room. The voice called my name again, and I stood to my feet. Once I saw who it was, my breath quickened again.