Chapter Twelve.

"y/n... y/n..." The doll's voices echo as they start their walk towards me, and I quickly screech, running from them without thinking.

"Wait-!" Karl tries to chase after me, but I see Dimitrescu shove a long claw through his stomach and he curses, letting out a slew of complaints.

"Karl!" My eyes widen at the sight before I turn back around, trying to keep running through the few halls of the house that I knew. "Donna, why are you doing this?! I thought we were friends!"

"You aren't from here. You aren't a friend."

The dolls speak in unison again and I practically cry while taking another sharp turn around a corner. "Donna, please— we trusted you..."

There isn't a response this time. Instead, the dolls pick up their pace, closing in on me. I look around frantically, grabbing a framed picture off the wall to hit some of the creatures away.

They just come back; basic attacks not hurting them in the slightest. If I even wanted to dent these things I'd have to hurt Donna first, and I don't know where she is right now.

"Come on Donna! Let me and Karl go home, we won't bother you!"

It's a continued silence from her as I fall into a corner, kicking and punching possessed dolls away in an attempt to avoid my fate.

The wooden gremlins crawl on me anyway, scratching at my skin painfully as they keep me pinned to the ground. I'm gonna have a huge fear of these things after today, that's for sure.

"Karl, where are you when I need you?! Donna, please stop this!" I let out more cries, angry with myself for being so useless against a literal pile of dolls. They were strong though... like, shockingly strong.

"I need to... make her happy..." The words didn't come from the dolls this time. Instead, I looked up to see Donna standing over me with Angie, her veil still on.

"Who Donna?! Dimitrecu? She isn't going to-" Before I can finish talking, my vision blanks, one of the wooden toys having dropped something onto my head.

I go in and out of consciousness, seeing small flashes of imagery as I'm dragged away from the corner I'd passed out in.

I look forward in a daze, expecting to see Karl with my blurred vision, only to be met with a tall woman; her white dress skin-tight.

"If Karl won't make good use of you, I will," Dimitrescu was talking to herself, and I couldn't find the strength to try and fight back any longer.

I stayed limp, my head pounding from whatever it is Donna had used to knock me out. I wonder where she is... I wonder where Karl is...

In an attempt to distract myself I look at the walls as they pass by; eyes burning to hold open.

It isn't long before they start closing again, and I struggle to stay awake, eventually giving in to the darkness.

Karl...

. . .

Vote?
Comment?
Follow?
-Definitely a shorter chapter but I'm gonna double update so it's fine.