"If you're going to be my girlfriend, you need a better fashion sense. I'll help."

"Oh, really?"

"Mhm."

"Denied."

I sighed, "I don't want to date you anymore. It's like I'm talking to a computer."

She uncovered my eyes and they adjusted to the light again. She took my hand and lead me to the closet where she opened the doors.

"This is all I have. We can't go shopping because I don't have enough money to buy another wardrobe so work with what you've got."

I shifted through some of her clothes, many of which I feel like she has never worn because if she did, I would've already been to her house before-if you know what I mean. There were many off the shoulder tops, crop tops, tank tops and dresses, but all she ever wore was sweaters and t-shirts. What a waste. I bet she wore them on weekend outings only. Wait, did this mean she had fashion sense but I just didn't know it?

I walked away to sit on the chair in her room. Sadly, her underwear was no longer sitting there. "I'll stay here while you show me some outfits."

Jennie looked at me and took a deep sigh in and out. "Fine."

She rummaged through her clothes and picked out a few things, setting them on her bed. After a few minutes, she took them away so she could change into them in her bathroom.

I waited, texting some people on my phone, until she came back with her first outfit.

"What do you think?" she asked and sat on her bed facing me. I looked at her and nodded.

"It's nice," I said

"It's nice," I said.

She slumped in her seat, "Just nice?"

I shrugged and she got up to leave the room. Did nice mean ugly to her? Nonetheless, she came back with another outfit.

"How about this?"

"How about this?"

I nodded, "Eh, it's okay."

"What do you mean 'okay'?"