Six- Boy 3, date 3

BABE
Ever since my date with Blake, I've been hesitant on going on another date, since my date with Henry was so good.

Unfortunately, I only had one more date left before I could decide which boy I would ask out on a second date, confirming my interest in them.

Tonight, Mason was expected to ask me out on a date. I sat next to Henry who was on his phone, playing one of the hundred games that Kenzie, Hudson, Trip and I had made. Unfortunately, he was better than me.

"Stop beating me Henry!" I laughed, pushing him off the couch.

"So? You have plans tonight?" Henry paused his game.

"Sorry Henry. I'm having dinner with my parents tonight. It's the only time they're gonna be available since they're leaving for a business trip later." I smiled.

"No worries." He smiled.

As I waited, I got a text.

Mason: Hey Babe? Wanna go on a date with me tonight?

Me: Sure!

Time passed, meaning that it was time for me to go on my date. I walked to the subway, getting on as I headed to my date. I got to the apartment complex seeing Mason's name next to the button. I pressed it, being let up to his apartment.

I knocked on the door, smiling when I saw Mason's face. He kissed my cheek, letting me in as I marvelled at his set up. Spaghetti prepared on a table, set for two. Scented cinnamon candles positioned everywhere. 2 games and a romantic comedy movie sitting on the coffee table.

We sat down and began eating, eventually finishing the meal. We played the games, talking to each other about our pasts and life. Once we had finished the games, the movie was next. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder as we watched the movie, his other hand holding mine. Why is this how I imagined spending my time with Henry?

The date eventually ended, seeing as it was late.
———
Tonight wasn't bad. Even though Mason was tough, he really softened for me. We ate dinner at his place, we played some games and we watched a movie. In all honesty, I felt bad. Mason's date was just as good as Henry's date. Mason offered to walk me to the subway.

As we walked, a couple of gang members grabbed me. Unfortunately, Mason left me as soon as the tall man had me in his grip.

"MASON!" I shouted, watching as he ran the other way.

"Someone! Help me! Please!" I screamed as the man held a gun to my head.

HENRY
As I sat peacefully on the couch, waiting for Babe to return, I saw Kenzie run into the room, looking panicked.

"Uh Henry, Babe accidentally called me and I think she might be in trouble..." She had a worried expression.

"Ok. Where is she?" I asked, patting my pants for any sign of my gum tube. For a moment, I freaked out, thinking I had left my gum tube back in Swellview, luckily being relieved once I felt it in my back pocket.

Kenzie told me where Babe was, watching as I turned into Kid Danger after chewing gum.

I made my way to the Subway, seeing Babe after 5 minutes.

"Please! Don't kill me!" She was crying. I hated seeing her cry.

"I think it's time you let go of her!" I stood in front of the man who held a gun to my friends head. As soon as Babe looked into my eyes, she stopped crying.

"Hey! Aren't you Kid Danger? From Swellview?" The guy knew me.

"I'm takin' a vacation..." I lied. He pointed the gun at me, pulling the trigger 3 times. Expecting me to drop dead to the floor, he smiled.

I tensed up, feeling a green glow, shine from my body. After a few seconds, the bullets dropped to the floor, letting me relax. He looked at me.

"YOU SHOULD BE DEAD!" He yelled.

"Sorry to disappoint you..." I used my super fast reflexes to get the gun out of his hand. I pointed it towards him.

"Let go of her." I demanded. The guy backed off, letting Babe run into my arms as I put the gun down, waiting for the cops.

Once the cops had the guy in custody and the gun safely in an evidence bag, I took the frightened Babe back to the office. As I opened the glass door, she kissed me.

"Thanks Henry." I smiled as we entered the building. She backed away as she watched me turn back into Henry.

"But...how did you find me?" Babe seemed confused.

"Well...you kinda butt dialled Kenzie who then alerted me. She used the noises around you to determine where you were and then she told me..." I admitted as we sat on the couch, relaxing after our tough encounter.