4

Worst case scenario? Someone walks in on the two of you.

Specifically, your mother.

So before you can allow that to happen, you slap his hand away and practically leap away from him.

Taehyung stays still like hes contemplating to get up. But you waste no time to take the next action.

Maybe walking away afterwards wasn't a good idea.

But who cares? That caught you off gaurd and you sure as heck dont want to get teased about it.

Where's a suitable place to run off to after a shocking experience?

The ice cream place? Cafe? Park? Cemetary?

The second choice to the last sounds appealing. A quiet surrounding with green trees to keep you company.

So that's where you're going.

You can always resume placing the items in their perspective places later anyway.

Once he leaves.

Right.

What you're doing is out of impulse. A survival mode.

Ignoring the call of Taehyung echoing behind, you grab your converse and slide them on with a hum.

If you act like nothing happened, then he probably won't bring it up right?

"Where do you think you're going?" A scowl's painted all over his strong, handsome features. He stops beside the door and glares at you grabbing the door knob.

"I'm going on an adventure."

"Where now?"

Silence greets him and it's a relief he doesn't follow you.

You hop out from the house, whistling a melody of this catchy song you heard online.

Your mind drifts off to that moment when you fell on top of him. There was a counter behind you. How on earth did you and Taehyung end up on the floor?

Unless of course, he somehow blocked your fall using his body to shield the edge of the counter.

Did he actually hit the counter and then slid to land on the floor? That could explain why he had hissed even before you touched the ground.

It didnt look like he was limping when he followed you though.

Did he get hurt?

You shake your head to disperse the thought, giving yourself a pinch on the cheek.

If he got hurt, then he deserved it.

Sorta.

For years that guy has done nothing but test your patience.

A little muscle nudge is nothing compared to the things he's done to you.

If anything, you should have added a couple of pounds and squashed him. You pinch the extra fat on your belly and frown.

The park is silent and peaceful. Just the way you like it. There's no children playing around. Just old people having their usual walk with nature.

After spending three minutes just walking around, you decide to take a break on a bench.

This is nice.

White noises of trees hustling and the mellow breeze brings satisfaction within your system.

You could get used to this.

Twenty minutes goes by in a snap and by the time you stare at the sky, it's already dark.

The twinkling of stars appear mellow and soft to the naked eye.

Sighing, you dig your hands inside the pocket of your pants and stride down the road that leads you back home.

Your mother might give you a good lecture for disappearing but it's worth the alone time you got.

Trying to make zero noises of your arrival, you slide the front door open and carefully set you shoes aside. Faint chatters can be heard coming from the living room.

And you're a little disappointed to still hear Taehyung conversing with your parents.

Avoiding parading into their circle, you make a beeline upstairs within the safety of your room.

For the next ten minutes, you give yourself a shower and wash away any signs of lethargy from your bones.

It leaves you feeling fresh and clean.

You wrap a towel around your damp hair as you exit the bathroom, sliding in some shorts and an oversized shirt the next second.

There's suddenly a knock on your door.

When you open it, you shoulders automatically sink into a slouch. "What do you want?"

"Where did you run off to?"

"Why does it matter? It's not like you're my dad or anything."

A faint mumble leaves his lips but distance is your main priority.

He closes the door behind him and makes himself comfortable on your bed as you search for something in your closet.

Specifically, this one book for school you tossed three days ago.

Speaking of which. "Can I borrow your notes fo-hey!" Your eyes fly wide when you glance over your shoulder.

The moment you see your phone clasped between his fingers, you don't hesitate to try and retrieve it.

But the plan definitely back fired.

Taehyung only extends his arm behind him when you try to grab it- eventually losing balance.

You land on top of him. Again.

If what happened in the kitchen this afternoon was embarrassing, this one took it to a whole new level.

With one arm sliding around your waist to keep you in place, he makes sure to maintain the distance between you and your phone.

"Give it." You grit at him, glaring through narrowed eyes. His face's inches away from yours but that's the least of your concern.

"Who's Yoongi?"

You can't believe he went though your messages.

"That's none of your business." You try to get up but the arm around you constraints you like a boa wrapping their prey. "Let me go."

"Answer me first."

"Why should I?"

You watch as his eyes narrow down into a glare. "Not the answer I'm looking for princess."

Okay fine.

Only because you'll probably die from embarrassment from the position you're in.

"He's our senior." You start through gritted teeth. "And I'm seeing him."