The butler & The maid, Blushing like mad

-First class smoking room hallway-

"Okay lets go."

"Please wait."

"According to my info the aurora society has a fixed greeting

"According to my info the aurora society has a fixed greeting. Those who don't know it will be made to leave."

"Say these things sooner! so? what's the greeting?"

"That is..."

"Wha- I can't believe it...Do I really have to do that!?" 

The boy sputtered as he looked at his butler with an embarrassed reaction, the tips of his ears now burning bright red just like his cheeks.

"That doesn't sound so awful." Josephine shrugged slightly, causing the boy to grit his teeth and clench his fists before spinning around and glaring at his servant harshly. His supposed intimidating look making a ghost of a smirk cross her face.

"Say's you! you're use to putting on a show!" Sighing she shook her head and pointed her fan at him, eyebrows furrowed and lips formed into a pout, haunting green iris zoning in on him like a deadly weapon. Quickly he stood up straight and released the tension in his hands and looked at her with a slightly petrified face when he heard the way she spoke.

"If you can't do this then, we'll be seen as outsiders and we will be forced to leave immediately, the mission we have waited to pursue for so long will come to a complete halt should you not do this. Is this really what you desire?" Crossing his arms over his chest the butler smiled and nodded at her, causing her to blink at him before glancing back down at the young master who was now looking down at the floor mind racing and heart beat too as he knew that no matter what he couldn't let this mission fail.

And so he made up his mind.

Looking at the butler then to the woman he sighed and nodded.

"Lets go." Leading the way the two servants trailed behind the boy as the butler opened one of the double doors to the smoking room. The strong stench of alcohol and cigars wafted in the air as the three stepped inside the bright and sparkly room. Chandeliers made of crystals and gold hung above them, as gowns made of the finest silk and satin rustled across the polished wooden floor. Men in fancy suits conversed with one another as they held cups of champagne and cigars in the other, the maids trained ears tried to follow what everyone was talking about but with everyone talking about various things it made it hard for her to hear, causing all the words to become muddled.

However the trio didn't stand out at all, as they entered further into the room, that was until a medium height chubby man with a monocle and mustache approached them. Knowing that initiation was rather embarrassing for her to preform Josephine, unfolded her fan and brought it to her face so only her eye and a bit of her nose were showing, before wandering off a bit with one of the various butlers that just so happened to walk by.