Hi :)

Ello and welcome to Niklaus!

First, I'm writing this for fun and out of curiosity, so please do not expect too much from me.

Don't steal my work, please, and thanks! I spent a long time coming up with this and it took me about a month and a half just to sort out the plot and write the first chapter.

Though if you do steal my work... I'll kidnap you and store you in my basement with nothing to eat or drink. I could go into vivid, specific details of what I'll do to you, but then it would look as though I'm a part of the mafia. (Even though that's not fucking bad at all, because I'd personally love that, thanks very much).

© 2021 Z. Marie. All rights reserved.

The plot is original, all made up by me, the author. If there is another book or story with a similar plot, it is purely coincidental.

It's mostly made up! Down to the names and some locations mentioned, all of which came from my wacky imagination.

Please don't bring your negative energy and leave it in my book. Because you'll be blocked. So get the fuck out of my book if that's your intention. Not interested? Then leave. It's as easy as that love!

Please note that all translations are from Google. So if I slaughter your language with Google translate, I'm so fucking sorry, and please do not hesitate to correct me. Thanks!

As far as I know, my update schedule is pretty non-existent. Don't pressure me to post, because then I'll just not post to spite you. :)

I know for a fact that there would be many grammatical errors. If you spot some, kindly please let me know. It'll be very much appreciated.

Disclaimer: This book contains and mentions the use of drugs, mental, physical, sexual abuse, non-consensual sexual content, violence, mature language, and some mature scenes (18+) for you horny freaky fucks. I suggest that you don't read this book if these things trigger you.<3

Lastly, if y'all are arguing in the comments... Uhm, please tag me! Because I want to argue too, and it's also free entertainment. ;)

~~

Started: 28|04|2021

Status: Ongoing.

18/12/2021: Uhh hi? I haven't written/typed anything for this book in over 5 months oml. *internally screams* I contemplate deleting it a ton as I always have new book ideas and start them while forgetting about this one. So, I made up my mind (literally 10 seconds ago) to just continue this plot, and make suitable changes (like adding spicier smut scenes and making the female lead more badass, relatable, etc.) when I'm completely finished with it. Just bear with me lol.

Thanks again for making the cover ily <3 miiim_

Erm, that's all from me for now. Hope you like my book... or not. <3