Happily Ever After

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

It's been about two years and Audrey and Elena ended up adopting two girls. Abigail Brynn, the oldest and Evelyn "Evie", the youngest.

"Mama, can you tell us a bedtime story? Please!" Evelyn begs making Elena laugh.

"Okay but you must go straight to bed afterwards." Elena tells her.

"Tell us your story." Abigail begs.

"Okay." Elena says with a smile.

"Once upon a time, long, long, long ago...well more like 28 years ago...Belle married her Beast in front of 6,000 of their closest personal friends."

"That's Uncle Ben's parents?!" Evie says excitedly making Elena nod.

"Yeah, so instead of a honeymoon, Beast united all of the kingdoms and got himself elected king of the United States of Auradon. He rounded up all the villains and sidekicks, basically all the really interesting people, and he booted them off into the Isle of the Lost with a magical barrier to keep them there. This was the Vks home. No magic. No wi-fi. No way out."

"That's where Uncle Ben and Auntie Mal live!" Abigail says excitedly making Elena nod once again.

"So, Prince Ben declared a proclamation to let five villain kids come to school in Auradon. They were Mal daughter of Maleficent, Jay son of Jafar, Evie and Elena daughters of the Evil Queen, and Carlos son of Cruela. Their parents give them task of retrieving the Magic Wand, so they could be set free and take over Auradon. The VKs spelled Prince Ben so he could fall in love with Mal, even though he was with Audrey. But Audrey had actually been in love with different person. A girl. Elena. Anyways, Prince Ben even sang a song about how he much he loves Mal. Prince Ben and Mal went out on their first date, and while this was happening Elena and Audrey had told each other how they both liked girls. Elena had been shocked at this and ran off, trying to deal with her feelings towards Audrey. The spell on Prince Ben had washed off in the Enchanted Lake. Prince Ben was crowned King, where Jane stole the Magic Wand which caused the barrier to open. Maleficent escaped before the VKs saved the day by being good. In the next part of the story, Mal is becoming Lady of the Court. She has a hard time doing so because she believed that she needed to be an Auradon girl and not who she truly is. Mal and Ben had a fight making Mal flee back to the Isle. Ben, Evie, Elena, Jay, and Carlos follow her to the Isle, where Ben is kidnapped by pirates. Mal goes to meet with Uma, daughter of Ursula, and they arm wrestle for Mal's chance to save Ben. Mal loses so she has to bring Uma the magic wand in order to save Ben. Carlos and Jay make a fake one, which they give Uma and get Ben back. They have a sword fight with the pirates before making it back to Auradon in time for the Cotillion. Elena also gets a call from Audrey, where she sounds super suspicious. Uma had escaped and spelled Ben. Mal breaks the spell by true love's kiss before she turns into a dragon making Uma eventually flee. Now in the next part of the story, the VKs go back to the Isle to pick five more kids to go ashore. Evie picks Dizzy daughter of Drizella, Carlos picks Squeaky son of Mr. Smee, Jay picks Squirmy son of Mr. Smee, Mal picks Celia daughter of Dr. Facilier, and Elena picks Maddie daughter of the Mad Hatter. Hades tries to escape causing a panic in Auradon. Audrey turns evil making the VKs go back to the Isle to get Hades's ember. Audrey also breaks up with Elena! While there it is revealed that Mal is the daughter of Hades. The original VKs team up with Uma and her crew before saving Auradon from Audrey. Elena then also is revealed to be the daughter of Hades, making Evie his daughter as well. Elena defeats Audrey but instead it makes her fall into a deep sleep. Hades goes to wake up Audrey, but she wouldn't wake up. She couldn't be woken up like that, it had to be true love's kiss. Who was her true love? Elena. Elena kissed Audrey and she woke up. Audrey apologized for everything she did and even asked Elena to be her girlfriend again. Elena said yes of course. Mal then realizes that she can't just be queen of Auradon but also the Isle. So her and Ben take the barrier down. Ben and Mal married and had their own kids. And Audrey and Elena eventually got married too and adopted two adorable little kids. And they all lived happily ever after." Elena smiles as she looks at her two kids fast asleep, looking like little angels.

"Sorry I'm late." Audrey whispers as she walks into the room. She places a kiss on Abigail and Evie's foreheads before turning to Elena with a smile. She finds her already smiling at her adoringly. Audrey walks over to Elena, giving her a kiss before they walk over to the door. Elena turns back to look at their sleeping children. "Have I ever mentioned that I love you so much?" Audrey wraps her arms around Elena from behind as she looks at their kids. "You definitely said it many times, even with a song." Elena answers her, a smile gracing her face as she turns to Audrey closing the door behind her.

"I really do love you." Audrey tells Elena.

"I really love you too." Elena answers back before they kiss.

"You're going to be an amazing queen." Elena tells Audrey.

"You too." Audrey says.

"Come here." Audrey says leading Elena somewhere.

"Where are we going?" Elena asks with a laugh.

"You'll see." Audrey answers.

Audrey leads Elena to a beautiful picnic area making Elena gasp.

"Oh! Audrey this is beautiful!" Elena says before she turns to Audrey.

"I'm glad." Audrey wraps an arm around Elena.

"You know, if you're going to be Queen of Auroria, you have to learn how to dance. And of course act like a queen." Audrey explains.

"Oh. Well I know how to do all of that." Elena answers with a laugh.

Audrey then takes her hand and they start to dance together, as the VKs watch them.

Mal then takes a radio and puts on a song. The same song, Audrey's parents danced to many years ago.

They danced the whole night and lived happily ever after.

~THE END~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Descendants 3 Bloopers coming soon....

-Mary💗