Chapter 23 The Last Dinner

Y/N POV

Y/N POV

I was in a rush since I had spent a longer amount of time at Aobajohsai than I expected to. As soon as I got home I changed into a comfortable pair of shorts and a loose T-shirt. I made sure to hide Kunimi's tracksuit and Bokuto's jacket in Kiyoko's room. I would make sure that no one went in there tonight.

After I was dressed I went to get everything ready for dinner tonight. I tidy up the downstairs especially the dining room where we would be eating.

My mother loved American design homes so the home was very western style. She used to have lavish dinner parties when she was with my father but stop after they split up. It was sad that my mother had to work so hard that she was unable to enjoy her own home but it was useful for me in this situation.

Everyone would have their own seat and enough room to enjoy the meal. I set out plates and utensils for everyone. At the center of the table were multiple hotpots so no one would have to fight to use them.

After setting the hotspots I went to the kitchen and started to prepare the food. Later that week I had bought lots of meat and vegetables for today. When Kiyoko asked me about the extra food I made the excuse I was going to have friends over. She never asked who was coming over but I'm sure she was suspicious that it was members of the volleyball team but never asked any further questions.

By the time I finished cutting the vegetables, cutting the pork, and cooking rice for the side dish I heard a knock at the door. I left the kitchen to get to the door making sure to whip my sweaty hands on my shorts. I took in a shaky breath before I built up the courage to open the door. Opening the door revealed all nine males whose faces dropped when they saw me.

"What happened to you Sugar" Suga was the first to say

For a moment I was confused by his question until I remember I was hurt from being attacked. Since I was so nervous for this dinner my adrenaline had been pumping hard which stopped me from feeling any pain.

"I fell down some stairs on my way to my doctor's appointment but don't worry they patched me up and I'm all fine" I lied not wanting to tell them the truth

"Do you want to reschedule the dinner?" Daichi asked

"NO" I shouted

I need to keep them here so Nekoma could do their task I thought.

"I have the food already it would be such a shame for it to go to waste," I said sweetly trying to convince the team to stay

"Of course we'll stay thank you for inviting us over," Asahi said

"No problem please come inside," I replied

I stepped to the side allowing each male into my home. They all took off their shoes at the entryway before journeying further into my home. Each one seems to be studying the rooms taking in each detail of the place. I took my phone and sneakily sent a text to Kenma letting him know that Karasuno was at my house. After sending the text I turn my phone on silent and placed it back into my pocket. When I turn my attention back to the crows I was relieved that no one was paying attention to me.