W- Eat something Y/n... please

On the plate there is a very small piece of *your favorite food*

You look at the plate for a few seconds and you take the fork to eat a small bite of it

Nat gets closer to you and Wanda gets up next to Nat. Pepper gets up after kissing your forehead as you continue to eat slowly without saying anything.

A few minutes later you have finished, you give the plate to Pepper and she leaves the room kissing your forehead.

You look at the ground, Wanda and Nat are in front of you and they don't know what to say

Suddenly Nat leaves the room under Wanda's confused gaze.

Wanda come to you and sit next to you. You look at your hands and you play with them nervously.

Wanda gently puts her hand on yours for you to stop

You finally look her in the eyes and you start to cry taking her in your arms.

W- I know how it feels, I lost my dad too, I will help you I promise...

Y/n- How can you do that, how is it possible ? I can't do this anymore

You say crying more in her neck as she rubs your back.

W- You will get there, we will help you and Pepper, she is in a lot of pain too, you have to support each other.

Y/n- Yes I will, I- I will try to help her too...

*10 minutes later*

Wanda is sleeping next to you because she is very tired. You get out of bed and decide to go get Nat because she's not there.

You walk slowly down the halls, you don't want to walk, you don't want to do anything, you just want to stay in your bed and cry in the arms of the two girls you would let console you.

Suddenly you hear noises behind the door of a bedroom, Tony's bedroom...

You recognize Nat who is sobbing, you want to go see her so you put your hand on the handle.

Your hand is on the handle but you can't... you can't open it... you would like to open it but you just can't...

You hear her cry and in a momentum of courage you open the door.

As you open the door a wind of Tony's perfume invades your nose... you see Nat sitting on the bed crying.

Y/n- Baby ?

She looks up to you, she wipes her tears and stands up as if nothing was.

She doesn't say anything and tries to leave the room, she pushes you slightly at the door without wanting to.

You grab her arm as she immediately stops.

Y/n- What's happening ?

N- Nothing, everything is fine

She said with a fake smile

Y/n- I don't believe you...

She removes her fake smile and looks down on the ground feeling guilty.

You drop your hand from her arm to her hand and you pull her to Tony's bed.

Your hand still in hers, she tries not to cry

Y/n- Talk to me please, I may be in mourning but I would never forget or deny my girlfriends Nat, you can talk to me...

N- No I just can't...

Y/n- Oh... I know...

She looks at you in the eyes, you know she hope you got it right.

Y/n- You're sad about my dad but you don't want to show it because you feel guilty for being sad because he... was... my father and you think I'm sadder than you so you have to shut up and console me ?

Her eyes fill with tears. You look at her with love and sadness

Y/n- Oh Sweetie...

You tell her while stroking her cheek with your thumb

A tear runs down her cheek and lands on your thumb.

N- I'm sorry...

She said with a shrill voice trying not to cry

Y/n- No... no you can cry my baby, I know you feel as much pain as me, it's just a different pain.

She hugs you and ends up crying. She cries so hard that you know she wanted it for a long time.

Y/n- It's okay, you can cry now. You can let go, it's going to be fine, you wanted to for a long time, I know.

She shakes a little. You cry too with her

You hear Wanda come into the room slowly.

W- I was not as close to him as you two but he welcomed me... I was alone, I had lost my brother and he was there for me, i'm going to miss him a lot...

You still have Nat in your arms, you extend an arm to Wanda and she comes to take part in the hug to comfort each other.

_______________________________

Too much tears 🥺

(1359 words)