Vansh : we are going to explore Goa.

Riddhima : what !?

Vansh : yes

Riddhima : why u lied to everyone ?

Vansh : as I want some privacy so let's go..

Then he took riddhima to some beautiful place. They were enjoying then vansh told to riddhima

Vansh : riddhima u are looking super sexy and hot

Riddhima (blushed) : thank you

Riddhima was wearing that dress which was gifted by vansh. . It was a 2piece summer white outfit with black strips. The top was a bow-tie open back deep neck sleevless crop top. The bottoms were mini stripped shorts. She had wore nude transparent heels and kept her hair into a ponytail. She had just wore a small circular black-white earrings.

 She had just wore a small circular black-white earrings

Riddhima saw ice cream seller. They had ice cream. It was a gelato desert of Italian origin.. Their cones had covered with chocolate syrup with long colorful toppings on it at the top of cone... There ice creams had two scoops each of different flavors.

Vansh had a pistachio scoop at top and a mango flavored at its bottom

Vansh had a pistachio scoop at top and a mango flavored at its bottom. Riddhima had a strawberry scoop at top and a coffee flavored chocolate scoop at bottom..then something interesting happen. Riddhima  finished her ice cream and look at vansh.. Vansh  looked at her confusedly trying to understand what she wants..
Then riddhima eyes fell on vansh ice cream.. Vansh understood but didn't say as he wanted riddhima to say.. Riddhima got tired of explaining what she wanted and told making puppy eyes "vansh can I have ur ice cream plsssss"
Vansh melted and gave her his ice cream but before that he asked her to kiss on his cheeks..
Riddhima having no other way kissed his cheeks and together took his ice cream and ran ahead.
Vansh touched his cheeks and smiled and walked fastly behind her. After finishing their ice cream.

Vansh :  U stay here I'm going to pay the bill.

He went to pay the bill. She was just staring at him. Then two goons came. Riddhima knew that they will flirt with her. Then they four came near her and started touching her which make her uncomfortable.

Goon : u are damn hot.

Goon 2 : let's go.

Riddhima : shut up dogs.

They start getting angry. They dragged her but she started fighting with them. One goon held her arm tightly and started pulling her close but riddhima twisted the goon hand and kicked him in his stomach, the goon fell down holding his stomach. One of the goons was about to tear her top but vansh hold his hand and started fighting with them. He beat them like he will kill them surely. He was super angry he beat the hell out of them. Riddhima tried to stop him or else they will die but he was just beating.. He sat on one goon and was punching his face continuously.

Riddhima : vansh stop beating them tumhe meri kasam.

He stopped after listening her word. The goons covered in blood run away saving their lives.

Vansh : let's go

Riddhima : but ..

Vansh : I said let go so let go.

They left from there. Vansh was silently driving but in anger but riddhima thought to do something then she got one idea. Vansh was driving the bike. Riddhima stood up by her legs on the bike side stand and her hands on vansh shoulders. She felt the air passing and enjoyed the moment. Vansh understood her plan Then slowly vansh turned towards her slightly and grabbed her waist, he pulled her towards the front. Riddhima came at front by keeping her hands on vansh neck and sliding her legs on vansh legs. She sat in front of vansh by vansh holding her waist by his one hand and other handling the bike. She kept her hands on vansh neck and both looked at each other for a few seconds. Her hairs were flying in the air. She then traced her fingers on vansh chest. Vansh stopped the bike and suddenly....
.
.
*_____________TO BE CONTINUED____________*

*Guess what happened next 🧐*
*Till then GoodBye 👋*

*Guess what happened next 🧐**Till then GoodBye 👋*