The Final Fight

Ok, so let's explain a bit.

Back when the Polisions were still one colony, there was said to be a massive Polision, with the blood of all of the clans. The beast was said to come to help when a massive fight endangering many live would happen, normally the fights began with greedy Polisions. The Polision was called a Purebreed Polision.

There is always a saying about the beast, the protector as some may call it. It's legend is very very strong amongst my people.

"When a fight has ended in a pool of crimson, one shall rise from the flesh and blood. It's power unlike anything before, to stop the one made of greed. 6 eyes glowing more than moon Skrood, and stronger than the best Shede. The beast will come, to protect those it loves."

Now, let's get back to the story.

The Final Fight

"W-what?" He says. A massive claw flings from the smoke, crashing into Malconth and sending him into a building.

"I said, we're. Not. Done!" The Purebreed growled. Malconth rose to his feet, and charged at the flesh. He slamed into it, biting its arm. It screeched and threw Malconth off.

"HELP ME!!!" Malconth yelled to some bywatchers. They hesitated, but ran off to help him. 7 against one.

"SERIA!" I yell before charging into some of Malconths helpers.

"Come!" Seria says before she and a few other Void Polisions run over to help.

Me and Seria keep Malconths helpers off of the Purebreed, and let it take care of the rest. I look over to finally see it unobstructed.

With 6 eyes and 2 massive arms. It's 8 tendrils coming from off it's back. Mouths unlike anything I've ever seen. A Purebreed Polision. A 12 foot black and red colored killing machine.

Suddenly the Polision infront of me falls to the ground. I look over to see Red with a shotgun.

"I don't fucking care if we're weaker than you all! I'M HELPING!!!" Red yells before grabbing another gun and running over to the building. She soon arrives of the roof. She aims her gun before shooting another Polision.

The battle is brutal. Even with Reds help, we didn't get many Polisions down. Serias forces did come to help, but more and more of Malconths helpers came. A few of the crewmates got guns as well and tried to help.

I stand still, and watch and the Purebreed gets the upperclaw to Malconth.

It slams its claws into his flesh, tearing a arm away. Malconths screeches in pain, but does not yield. Using its tendrils, it holds Malconth down while it tears his flesh and bone. The blood pool grows even bigger, but it does not stop. Malconths yells and roars in excruciating pain, but it does not stop. Polisions jump on its back, but it does not stop. Finally, after a massive roar that stops everyone, the Polision rises. Malconths body is mutilated. Blood, flesh and bone is everywhere. The body has no head. The Purebreed bit his head off, and ate it...

The Polision looks over, staring at every single one of us. Malconths colony is now ours. His force bows and runs.

I start walking over to the Purebreed, even though I am in pain.

It watches me, staring into my soul. Finally, I get close enough to it.

"C-cyan?" I say, my voice hoarse and quiet. The Purebreed blinks, staring at me. It looks over to the crewmates. Each and every one of them, before stopping at Red. It stares at her.