Journey to Mystic Falls!

As my eyes fluttered opened the only thought that could invade my mind was Mystic Falls. I jumped up from bed and put on the outfit I left out last night which consisted of: a white crop top with a black Eiffel tower printed on it, whit denim high waisted shorts, white vans, white shimmery eyeshadow , black winged eyeliner, thick coating of mascara, hair Ina big donut bun with a white bow and to top it all off light pink lip gloss.

As I bounded down the stairs to my father I once again thanked him before grabbing my plane ticket and running up stairs to grab my many bags which dad had to help me with loading into my car.

And then the most dreaded part of this all, where we said goodbye. When I turned around I could see my daddy standing behind me fighting back tears, which of course automatically meens tears are threatening to spill down my cheeks, I drew in a shaky breath before hugging him tighter than ever before!

I felt how my dad softened under my hug and hug back as he started speaking "Bells no matter what decision you make I will stand by you no matter what and always be there remember to call me when you are boarding and landing oh and I got first class tickets your my baby girl and if anything happens I would not know how to survive. So promise to be safe and call if you need anything at all do you understand".

By the time he finished his rant we both had tears pouring down our face like rain droplets. "Of course I promise I love you too so much and I will call and text you and call no matter what I need and I will miss you so much and thank you again for everything you are the best dad ever I LOVE YOU CHARLIE! But I really have to go or I will miss my flight I'm will really miss you daddy stay strong I will be safe".

After our heartfelt moment I hopped in my new sleek black lamburguhni as a present from Phil and drove away but halfway down the driveway I rolled down the windows and remembered to call out "AND DONT EAT DINER FOOD EVERY NIGHT!" With a nod and chuckle he shook his head while waving goodbye.
"ALSO DON'T FORGET TO TAKE CARE OF THE TRUCK YOU DON'T WANNA KEEP IT SITTING THERE IT LOOKS RATCHET!"
I laugh at Charlie's confused face at the word.ratchet as I drove away.
----------------------------SKIP DRIVE

I boarded the plane and just watched out the window as we took off slowly drifting to sleep...
(Italics=dream)
I was in a meadow, a gorgeous one, Edward's and mine to be exact, with a mixed look of confusion, hatred and despair, I reach my hand out as if I could just reach for him.
I feel a few silent tears run down my face as all the feelings I buried come rushing back. But as expected the hate comes back as well, I decided after spending countless hours thinking of it, I grew to be in love of the idea of he's different not, loving him. I believe it hurt me when he left because I truly cared and loved his family. Just then, beautiful dark and aquamarine blue butterflies flutter past me as my curiosity got the best of me I followed them leading me to a gorgeous river I never knew was here! I see the beautiful lillys growing and the butterflies and lady bugs resting on a patch of daiseys and dandilions the scene is just so surreal and relaxing I feel a yawn coming up. Lying down in the surprisingly soft warm grass brought the exhaughtion way faster than I can believe, eventually I quit on my battles and just let my eyelids shut in my mind I was thinking how ironic it was to be sleeping in my dream but hey, sleep is so nice we even dream about it!

AN: Well I decided this book is due for some SERIOUS editing so little by little I will be correcting it! So please have patience and kindly point out my mistakes. Thank You and I really do love y'all! Without my supporters I would have never got the guts to write this book hopefully y'all enjoy!

All copyright issued to Stephanie Meyers and
L.J Smith

However storyline does belong to me

Klaus- "Oh stop your rambling were annoyed!"

Me- "Well your an asshole"

Klaus-*smirks* "Well love you ain't seen nothing yet"

Me-*exasperated sigh* "Of course I haven't!"

Elijah- "Niklaus leave the lady alone!"

Klaus- "*grumbles as he walks away* Lady my ass."

Elijah & Me- "Hey!"