Ch108 - Declare Position

Start from the beginning

Lin Shen was wearing new clothes today and his hair was neat. He brought out the cut fruits and placed them in front of Li Zhao and Yan Ting. “I don’t know which fruits you like so I prepared some.”

“I’m not picky over food. I eat anything.” Li Zhao stood up and brought over all their gifts. “These are the gifts that Ting Ting and I picked out for you. I don’t know how many relatives there are so I’ve only bought this for the time being.”

"How can you waste this money?" Lin Shen looked distressed as he held Li Zhao's hand. "There is no need for you to be tired."

Even if Li Zhao gave them a stone, they would put it on the shelf.

"I'm not tired." Li Zhao laughed. "It is just a small distance upstairs and Ting Ting carried the majority of it. "I'm not tired."

“Mr Yan Ting…”

“Just call him Xiao Yan or Yan Ting.” Li Zhao shook Yan Ting’s hands. “Outsiders have to be polite but there is no need to pay much attention to this when it comes to family.” 

“Yes, family doesn’t need to be polite.” Lin Shen nodded and glanced at Yan Ting. “Then shall I call you Xiao Yan after this?”

“Yes.” Yan Ting nodded.

“Your father and son should talk slowly. I’ll go to the kitchen to check.” Du Yushu saw Li Zhao and was reminded of the video she saw this morning. She was afraid of crying in front of her son and had to go to the kitchen.

Lin Hong’s wife was a university teacher called Meng Ling. She always had a good relationship with Du Yushu. Once she saw Du Yushu walk into the kitchen with red eyes, she comforted Du Yushu. “You should be happy after finding your child. Why are you crying?” 

“I just feel distressed.” Du Yushu closed the kitchen door. She didn’t dare to cry out because she was afraid the child would find out. “Sister-in-law, seeing the child’s previous experience was like cutting my flesh with a knife. I want all child traffickers in the world to die badly.”

“You are young and your child is still young.” Meng Ling patted Du Yushu’s back. “You still have a chance to make up for it. Today is a happy day for you.”

“Yes.” Du Yushu wiped the tears on her face. “The days to come are long.”

“That’s right.” Meng Ling was afraid that Li Zhao would see something. “Wipe your tears. I’ll open the kitchen door lest the child thinks too much.” 

A child who was just found would worry that his parents wouldn’t like him and his mind would be extremely sensitive. Any action from his family would make him think more.

Du Yushu quickly wiped away her tears. “Sister-in-law, thank you.”

“Why thank you?” Meng Ling smiled. “If you really want to thank me then prepare two tickets for this year’s Spring Festival Evening. I want to go to the scene with Lin Hong to watch you and the show.”

“Okay.” Du Yushu smiled and leaned out the kitchen door. “Old Lin, take Zhao Zhao and Xiao Yan to their bedroom to see if there is anything they don’t like. Then we can invite someone to come and decorate it.” 

美滋滋On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara