My mind ran with a thousand thoughts, but nothing was even close to a reason why I shouldn't listen to what he was asking. I swallowed my nerves as his hand released it's hold on my neck, and I stared down at his lap.

I had no shame as I laid across him, though my heart raddled in my chest of what was to come. I rested my chest on the bed, whilst my ass was directly in his lap, and I could feel how hard he was. I was thankful he couldn't see my face, because my eyes had rolled back at the feeling of the pressure.

"Such a good girl," he praised, though his words dripped with darkness. He wasn't shy with the way he touched me, his finger dragging it's way down the length of my spine before stopping just above the groove of my ass. "Too bad you didn't listen before, hey?"

I swallowed back a response, turning my head to face the door of his bedroom. I wanted to raise my ass, wanted his fingers to rub me, touch me. I couldn't handle this, he was teasing me too much.

"What did you say again?" He continued when I didn't say anything. "You think this is a facade, sweetheart?"

Without giving me a chance to retort, his hand came down on my ass. I heard the slap before I felt the sting of it, and I instantly jerked at the feeling. I yelped at the sudden pain, my fingers gripping into the sheets of his bed.

"Fuck," I hissed out, as the pain of the slap slowly faded into a duller sensation.

Harrys hand squeezed my ass, a sound of disapproval floating in the air. "What did I say about that mouth?"

Another slap. My ass jerked again, though this time, I brushed directly across his clothed cock, and a groan left his mouth. His hands gripped my hips to stop me from moving.

"You do that again, and I might just need to fuck you instead," he muttered, as I felt his finger trace the lines of my thong that pressed against my ass. I bit down the demand he moved closer to where I needed him most. "But I think you'd like that too much. You'd like me to fuck your pretty little pussy, wouldn't you, sweetheart?"

Was it possible to cum just from the sound of someone's voice? Because if it was, I could of came at least four times. Harry had a filthy fucking mouth, one I was sure I wanted to ride until the sun came up.

The stinging off my ass was turning inside some fucked up version of pleasure. Maybe I was becoming delirious because suddenly I wanted more. I wiggled against his lap.

"Maybe you should just punish me some more," I found myself muttering into his bed.

Harry's hands paused on my hips, his intake of breath sharp. "You think you need to be punished more?"

I rotated my hips in his lap, pressing down until I felt the pressure of his cock against my underwear and stifled a groan.. "I think so."

"Fucking christ," he hissed out, a growl following.

Each slap that followed echoed through his room, intertwining with the sharp intake of his breath and the soft yelps of surprise that fell from mine each time his hand touched my skin. My skin stung at his touch, my body practically bouncing as his hand came down on my skin, though it didn't lessen his harsh touch.

"You're going to count for me now. Do you think you can do that, sweetheart?"

His hand collided with my ass again, and I gasped at the feeling. He wasn't being gentle, if anything, he was getting increasingly more rough.

"One," I found myself muttering, though it came out more as a pant.

My blood felt hot with desire, because each time his hand came down, he would slowly rub my cheeks to dull the pain before he did it again. It made everything feel so much more intense.

"Two," I hissed out as his hand came down again.

And on we went. Every time there was a long pause, he rubbed my ass like he owned it, which I suppose at that moment he did, and I hated the fact I loved it. I loved that I was turning him on with this, I loved that I could feel how hard he was while he touched my skin.

The guard who turned a blind eye to me, now had me across his lap, slapping my ass like he owned it, marking my skin a fire engine red.

I barely made it to ten, then it was all suddenly over.

"Such a naughty girl," he whispered as his hand rubbed a smoothing circle on my ass. "Took it so fucking well though, didn't you sweetheart?"

I hummed in agreement, unsure of what a correct response would be to that question. He chuckled lightly as he continued to squeeze and rub my ass from the damage he has caused my skin.

"My naughty girl," he murmured quietly, his fingers tracing the skin of my ass. I shivered at his gentle touch, my breath catching as he pulled at them to massage them between his hands.

I wouldn't lie, his hands on ass, massaging it the way he did, felt like utter bliss. I felt the tension of my body ease, though the desire still ran through my body, straight to my core.

Each time his hand moved over my ass, I could feel him get closer and closer to my core, until his fingers began to brush over it. I groaned at the feeling, arching my back until my leg was hitched on his lap, and my ass was perked up.

"Eager?" He teased, though there was no humour in his words. His rough hands squeezed my cheek again, before dipping closer. His hands weren't shy as he ran them down towards my slits, until his fingers were coated in how wet I was.

I groaned at the sensation, my hips jerking as he continued to run his fingers up and down. I wasn't any where near close to cumming, but his fingers felt so good, I wanted more. I probably looked so needy, bent over his lap like this, my back arched my ass in the air but I couldn't bring myself to care in the slightest.

Harry hummed as I squirmed, his fingers purposely rubbing in a sloppy circle around my clit, which was making me whimper. "So fucking wet for me, Princess."

"So wet," I repeated with a delirious shake of my head. "So fucking wet."

"That mouth is going to be the death of me," he murmured thickly, his hips thrusting forward to press against my own crotch. "You trying to get me killed, sweetheart?"

I groaned, the sound of my personal little pet name sounding too erotic wrapped in his British accent. My fingers wrapped themselves around his bedsheets even tighter, pleading for some self control to wrap itself around me.

"No," I whispered meekly, my eyes squeezing shut.

"Sit up," he ordered, and like the pathetic lap dog I apparently was, I did just that.

Harry stared up at me, eyes hooded. Without a word, he brought his finger to my mouth, prying it open until I could taste myself on my tongue. He gave me a filthy grin as my tongue wrapped around his index finger, and he licked his lips.

"How fun you're going to be to play with Annabeth," he whispered, his other hand coming to press against my cheek. "Question is though, can you keep a secret?"

I was tempted to roll my eyes at such a question. I was a Taylor, all we did was keep secrets.

Pushing his hand away from my face, I moved in closer until my lips could brush against his. He stilled at my actions, though kept his eyes on mine.

"Yes, daddy."

I missed you all. Stay tuned for more chapters coming up!!!

Hope you liked this little tease of the last two chapters!

Lots of love

May x