Arc 1 Chapter 5: Your Smile, A Gentle Trap

The door suddenly opened at that moment, making Su Ying caught off guard. She looked back towards the door and there it was, Wei Liang standing there.

'Oh! He came back.'

Wei Liang went and sat on the chair while crossing his legs and arms. He only came back because he wanted to confirm something first. So he questioned with a straight face, "Why did you do that?"

Su Ying blinked her eyes with a confused look. "Do what?"

"You know what you did."

"I really don't know."

"....."

Just as Wei Liang was about to say something, the door opened and interrupted him.

Su Ying frowned upon seeing that it was the so called second male lead , Yu Chen. As for Wei Liang, he was able to notice Su Ying's change in mood.

"Su Ying...." Yu Chen looked worriedly at Su Ying. But before he could take a step closer to Su Ying, she loudly yelled at him while having tears at the corner of her eyes. 

"Get out!"

Yu Chen was shocked hearing that. "Su Ying?"

[Host is really great in acting!] System had already begun clapping for Su Ying.

'Hehe. Thanks.'

Su Ying continued with her act. "Get out right now!"

"What's wrong? I'm Yu Chen, your boyfriend!" Yu Chen was so confused about the current situation that he couldn't help but ask to know why Su Ying is acting the way she is towards him.

"My boyfriend? You still know that you're my boyfriend?" Su Ying sneered. "Yu Chen, I don't need a boyfriend who acts all intimate with another girl in front of me. If it happens once, it will happen again."

'So it was because of this.' Yu Chen sighed. "Su Ying, I was only giving Yan'er a helping hand. Her life is really hard..."

"Calling an outsider such an endearment way compared to how you called your girlfriend. Yet you still say you're not being intimate with her?"

"That-

Yu Chen could only say, "Su Ying, don't be unreasonable."

It was that line, "don't be unreasonable" again. Su Ying doesn't mind that Yu Chen is helping out people in need. He can console the female lead or even try to lift up her spirit. But, there are many ways to do it. Does it need to be done with such intimate acts that should only be done between pairs? 

This isn't just comforting. This is also what you called cheating.

[Side Task: Break up with the second male lead, Yu Chen.

Possible reward upon completion, 

10 pts, one random draw]

'Ah. Just right in time!'

Su Ying took a deep breath and said with firm but sad eyes. "Since I'm being unreasonable, let's break up."

"Impossible!" Yu Chen snapped. "You like me. There's no way you would want to break up with me!"

It was at this time that Wei Liang finally stepped up. His mouth turned up slightly in an arc in a mocking manner. "She said to break up. Why are you being a narcissist instead?"

Yu Chen glared at Wei Liang. He shifted to look at Su Ying while trying to keep his soft and gentle demeanor as much as possible. "Was it him that told you to say that? Su Ying, don't be fooled. He's not a good person! He's even the reason that causes Yan'er to-