Arc 1 Chapter 7: Your Smile, A Gentle Trap

Su Ying laughed and teased back with a seductive voice, "Ah Liang, you don't need to whisper over the phone. I prefer you do it next to me...close to my ear~"

The other side was silent. But, Su Ying could just imagine Wei Liang being flabbergasted.

"Alright alright. I will stop teasing you now. So, where is the place?"

After a while, Wei Liang finally responded, "At a banquet. It's far so I'll have my driver come pick you up."

Immediately after saying that, Wei Liang turned off the call.

Su Ying had on a smile on her face and turned to get ready.

When she was ready, she soon saw a car parking right outside her house. Su Ying got out and walked to the car that clearly looks really expensive.

The car window at the back seat rolled down and Su Ying saw Wei Liang in it. He was wearing a high end suit with his hair combed back, showing his forehead. This look made the teenager him appeared to be more mature.

Meanwhile, as Su Ying was checking out Wei Liang, Wei Liang was doing the same. However, compared to Su Ying's calm look, his eyes widened upon seeing Su Ying.

Su Ying was wearing a red wine off shoulder long dress as she curled her long hair. Although she was only 15 this year, her features and curves beautifully make others can't help but look at her longer.

Su Ying got inside the car without waiting for Wei Liang's invitation and sat right next to him at the back seat. She didn't even shy away from Wei Liang's gaze.

"Am I pretty?" Su Ying asked with a big smile.

Wei Liang pretended to not hear it and crossed his arms while looking out through the window as the driver started the car.

Su Ying pursed her lips and reached out to grab Wei Liang's ear that were clearly red due to how hot it was.

Wei Liang quickly turned his head and scooted further away from Su Ying. He held onto his ear and looked at this shameless woman in front of him. "Y-You!"

Su Ying grinned. "What about me?"

As if thinking of something, Wei Liang's flustered appearance turned calm. He narrowed his eyes and got closer to Su Ying. He pushed her shoulders against the car seat and said coldly, "If you don't stop, don't blame me for what I'm about to do."

Su Ying blinked her eyes innocently. "What are you about to do?"

Wei Liang's smile widened. He held onto her chin and rubbed her lower lip against his thumb. "These are soft. It would feel so good to get a bite of it."

Su Ying's eyes brightened. "I don't mind."

"....." There's something wrong with this woman's brain.

Wei Liang could only go back to his spot silently with irritation.

Before he could even calm down and close his eyes, he heard the other party asked him.

"That day at the school rooftop, I heard something." Su Ying turned to look at Wei Liang's side profile and continued, "Is Qi Xinyan your sister?"

Wei Liang laughed coldly upon hearing Qi Xinyan's name. "That woman isn't my sister."

"Ah, so she is your half-sister."

"....."

Su Ying nodded and talk as if she knew everything. "Bro, don't worry. Things like illegitimate children and half blood aren't rare at all in this circle. There are tons of novels out there with this plot!"