Yuki quickly ran towards her as he tried to dry her tears with a handkerchief. However Tsubaki pulled away. "Please don't pay mind to me." She stood up and pointed towards a door.

Tsubaki then quickly turned and walked away. "Wait in that room. I'll go get Akito."

The following day too,Akito invited the group to visit her again as once again there was an unofficial banquet yet without the cat.

"Yuki." Tsubaki called as she sat behind him. "You've grown." The once weak looking boy was no way taller than her and even carried a mature aura around him.

The boy looked up from the book he was reading and smiled upon the older woman's arrival. "Tsubaki-nee." He acknowledged.

"You're going to be in your senior year next year, right?" Tsubaki asked the boy. Yuki nodded making Tsubaki smiled. "Time really flies by huh?"

Yuki looked at her as if he was inspecting her, when suddenly a mark on her face caught his attention. He leaned forward as he inspected a scar below her eye. "This is... Did Akito hurt you?"

"Ah..."Tsubaki let out a breath."No, I got this injury when I fell recently." Making Yuki lean back but he still gave her a suspecting eye.

"Oh~Yuki." A new voice made an appearance. "Aren't you with Akito?" It was Shigure who approached Yuki and Tsubaki smiling.

"Akito is all over Haru today."

From the corner of her eyes, Tsubaki noticed someone pass by making her immediately stand up and walk after him. The person upon hearing footsteps behind her turn only for Tsubaki to grab his hand and pull him into the closest room.

As soon as they entered the room, Tsubaki tackled the man down, trapping him in between his arms. "Why didn't you show up, Kureno?"

Kureno who was below her stayed there in shock. Tsubaki bit her lips. She knew she was being childish and her actions right now were shameless yet....

Tsubaki cried. "I wanted to see you but then you never showed up."

Tsubaki knew it was not Kureno's fault. After returning home from the hospital, Akito never left Tsubaki and during the night Akito was with Kureno. There was never a moment they could have been alone.

"As soon as I woke up..." Tsubaki saw that a tear drop had fallen from her and landed on Kureno's face. "I searched for you. Everyone came to check up on me yet you never showed up...."

Tsubaki leaned down, her face buried in Kureno's chest, her hands clutching on Kureno's shirt. "Tsubaki..." Kureno called out as he gently cupped Tsubaki's cheek.

Kureno then smiled. "Long story short, you missed me?"

Tsubaki scrunched her nose as she drew in a deep breath. "That's right!" Tsubaki said. "As soon as I got my feeings figured out, I wanted to see you so bad!"

Kureno then straighten himself wrapping his arms around Tsubaki's waist as he pulled Tsubaki on his lap. His hand which was once on her cheeks were placed on her chin. He leaned in.

Tsubaki, too leaned in as she closed her eyes. She could feel warmth of Kureno so close her as his lips touched hers.

At first he simply placed his lips on her as Kureno pulled away. But as Tsubaki was about to open her eyes, Kureno kissed her again but this time it was an open mouth kiss.

He kissed her sensually, as he moved his lips against her. Tsubaki felt feverish with his actions yet she did not pull away. Instead she placed both hands behind his head as Tsubaki pulled him closer, deepening the kiss.