08 [ part 1 ]

Hayley looked up and laughed to herself. She took a few steps closer to Klaus and smiled at him. 

        "And why is she here Klaus? You know I cant stand her." Hayley said taking Hope from him. He handed her over and rolled his eyes. 

        "I don't know Hayley why don't you ask her." He sarcastically stated. Hayley turned around from him and walked into the living room they were moments before. She sat Hope on the ground and turned around to face Klaus. 

        "I'm sick of that blond-" 

        "Stop it little wolf. Is someone jealous?" He smiled at her. 

        "Never. And stop with that weird smile, I fell for it once and do you see where it got me? Pregnant. But I don't regret it because I love Hope more than anything." She said looking down at her baby. 

        "Me either." Klaus said as he walked over to Hope. He bent down and kissed her forehead. "I'll see you later baby." He stood up and looked at Hayley. "Don't do anything to Caroline okay?" He said. Hayley took a moment before saying anything then she finally agreed. Klaus nodded his head towards her as a goodbye and walked over the front door. 

        "I don't know what to do..." Caroline whispered to Bonnie. Bonnie grabbed her hand and led her outside of the house. 

        "Okay, explain again." Caroline sighed and then explained everything again. 

        "Okay, so Stefan came in my room earlier and told me he loved me and he kind of kissed me..." She explained until Bonnie cut her off. 

        "Wait, wait. He kissed you? What did you do?" She asked. 

        "Let me finish." Caroline continued. "Okay, so then I guess Klaus over heard us and he went on a huge rampage and like a lot happened.. And he kind of hugged me and told me he loved me as well." Caroline finished as Bonnie stood in shock. 

        "Oh my god, Caroline... I don't even know what to say." Bonnie said as she still tried processing every detail Caroline just told her. "Well, do you love one of them?" Bonnie asked. Caroline stood there for a moment and noticed that she never thought about it. 

        " I have a connection with Stefan and yes I have feelings for him, but theres just something that's off. And Klaus, we all now how that is." She said trying to hide her feelings. 

        "Caroline, listen to me. Klaus is no good and you know that. I mean he's killed people for over 1000 years. And Stefan, well, he's good and pure and I think you should try things out with him. You've guys build a friendship and you guys already understand each other. On the other hand Klaus, he's never loved anyone, never. Not until he met you and that has to mean something." Caroline knew Bonnie was right. She knew she loved one of them and she was ready to tell them. Caroline hugged Bonnie and walked inside the house. 

        He heard a faint knock at his door. He walked over quickly and opened it and it revealed Caroline. He smiled at her.

        "Caroline what are-" 

        "I love you Stefan." She said as she kissed him. 

a/n: there are going to be 3 parts to this chapter and a lot of drama! I hope you guys like it so far so please vote, comment and add this story to your library!