//Racers, errorlust//

Start from the beginning

I looked at myself in the mirror before grabbing my phone that had its fluffy case and making my way towards the door.

I heard more aggressive knocking before I had to yell,

"I'm coming! Jeez blue your gonna knock my door down one day! "

I quickly opened the door to see blue standing at the door with his grey muscle shirt and his basketball shorts.

I looked down on him before he grabbed my wrist and pulled me out of my house, I barely had time to close the door and lock it!

"OMG LUST! WE'RE ALMOST LATE FOR THE RACING! HURRY UP! " blue dragged me to the car and started stomping on the gas peddle before I could even finish closing the door. I quickly put on my seatbelt as I made sure my outfit was still intact.

I sighed quietly before turning to blue.

"Thanks for taking me out blue, I really appreciate it.. " I stated as I looked in his mirrors to make sure my eye liner was still ok.

"IT'S ALRIGHT LUST! IT'S WHAT FRIENDS ARE FOR! AND PLUS, I'M HAPPY THAT YOU FINALLY GOT OUT OF THAT ABUSIVE RELATIONSHIP! " blue smiled at me before turning his eyes back into the road.

(Time skip to when they got there.)

Me and blue had sat down on some bleachers with high up seat so that we could see everything, we saw the racing cars getting ready to take off and some screens that showed cameras that were placed onto the cars that show the racers with their hands all on the wheels.

Most of them were ugly except for one that caught my eye.

He had dark, black bones with strange dark blue marks running down his face, I leaned forward a bit to look at every little detail about him. His outfit looked amazing and his voice when speaking to himself or other racers was deep and made a shiver go down my spine everytime I heard it.

I was lost in my own world until blues voice interrupted me.

"OOH, I SEE YOUR INTERESTED IN ERROR I SEE! WELL YOUR LUCKY THAT HE'S SINGLE! BUT EVERY GIRLS WHO'S EVER TRIED TO GET WITH HIM, HE'S LET DOWN!" Blue snapped me out of my thoughts.

He built my hope up and then tore it down all in the same sentence.

"BUUUT, ALL THE PEOPLE HE'S LET DOWN WERE FEMALE, SO MAYBE HE'S INTO MALES, I'VE NEVER ACTUALLY ASKED FOR HIS SEXUALITY SO I WOULDN'T EXACTLY KNOW. " blue had just built my hope up again!

"Soo, does he come around here often? " I asked as I watched the camera that was attached to his car. He was looking directly at the camera before smirking while made my face heat up a bit.

"WELL ACTUALLY, HE'S THE NUMBER ONE RACER HERE! HE'S WON EVERY RACE HE'S EVER BEEN IN! MOSTLY SINCE THERE ARE BARELY ANY RULES IN THIS TYPE OF RACING!" Blue scratched the back of his head.

Well damnit, I've fallen for the most popular racer here. But, who wouldn't! He has charm, a sense of fashion, and who could forget a smile as beautiful as that one?! I would definitely NEED to flirt with him after the race.

"Hey blue, is there any way that I could talk with error after this race?" I asked as over the speakers, someone was counting down  before hitting 0 as all the racers began zooming out of there.

"WELL SURE! I AM HIS BEST FRIEND AFTER ALL! " my mouth gaped open at that.

Thank god I have you blue!

"Awesome!... But hey blue, ya think you could hook us up or something? "

Blue smiled a bit before chuckling.

"YOU'D HAVE TO FLIRT WITH HIM YOURSELF FIRST! "
-
(Time skip to when the race is over)

<3rd POV>

Lust watched the screens, constantly going back to errors, blue took notice and chuckled a bit to himself.

Every minute that passed it seemed that error pulled another good move.

At the beginning of the race he just didn't drive,
Everyone was stumped before he stated to the camera.

"I'm just giving them a head start," A grim smirk showed on errors face as his deep voice sent loving shivers down lusts spine.

After error took off the other racers were already half way across the map, but once error started, he caught up with them in just a few minutes.

He raced past all the others while nightmare fought back a bit.
But then came the 1 racer lane.

Nightmare was in front, but before anyone knew,
Error pulled a move that everyone knew as,,,

"THE WALL RIDER!!" blue yelled out, causing lust to jump.

Errors car revved up as his speed increased causing him to start riding the wall once he turned it to the side.
Nightmare watched, a but ticked off as error passed him and took 1st place in the race.

Many people cheered as a few boo'd as for they placed bets on other racers.

Lust and blue laughed to each other about random things as the minutes went by, a few racers rage quit as error laughed in their faces about them being babies over a race.

As a few people left, some with more and some with less money than they hoped for,
Blue finally dragged lust towards the race track.

-

<Errors POV>

I was talking with nightmare when I felt a tap on my left shoulder.
I turned around and saw blue standing there, but behind him was some skeleton I've never seen before.

The unknown skeleton awkwardly waved at me as he smiled.

Blue began speaking,

"HEY ERROR! THIS IS LUST, THE FRIEND I'VE BEEN TALKING ABOUT!" Blue pointed towards his friend 'lust' as a noticeable lavender smoked across lusts face.

I looked lust up in down as I put a hand on my hip and smiled over towards the other skeleton.

"Heya lust, nice to meet ya." I held my hand out as I flashed a bit of a larger smile.

His face flushed a bit before he shook my hand and let go before replying,

"N-nice to meet you! It's a pleasure to finally meet a racer as great as yourself!" The slightly taller skeleton replied.

I looked over at blue before looking back at lust,

"So, what brings a fine prize like you to a racetrack like this? " I winked slightly at lust as his face flushed a very noticeable shade of deep lavender that shown brightly on his porcelain looking bones.

"We-well! I- uh, uh-uhm well-"
Lust stuttered a lot before blue responded for him.

"I BROUGHT LUST HERE TO CHEER HIM UP AFTER A BAD BREAKUP, AND I'VE TOLD LUST A LOT ABOUT YOU! I HONESTLY FEEL LIKE YOU GUYS WILL GET ALONG WELL! " blue winked near the end at me as I got the point.

"Well isn't that nice. Well, we could get to know each other better during a cup of coffee tomorrow morning. What do you say lust?~" I purred out as his face exploded in lavender, causing me to chuckle a bit.

"I- well- sure!- I mean- if ya want!"
Lust smiled a bit like an idiot as I giggled a bit before handing him a piece of paper with my phone number on it.

"Text me about it later, I have some arends to run tonight. Talk to ya later. ~"

I popped on my helmet and left.

-

<lusts POV>

Error hopped into his car and drove off as I looked down at the piece of paper in my hands.

"Ye-yeah.. Talk to ya later... "

----

Here you guys go!
(2001 words written!)