"The only thing going for me was my job, and now I might lose it?" cried Husk.

Hank cleared his throat loudly and said, "Let's actually think about this, guys! Is our school even that known? We keep ourselves under wraps pretty well, considering. And even if the school is found and people fight for it to be gone, we can take it to court. We would have a pretty good case, these kids are mutants but they are still kids and they still need education. They don't want to deal with mutant kids." 

"You've got a point, Hank." Charles said.

"But there's still a possibility..." Erik added.

"Have hope for once, Erik" said Raven.

"I have hope that humans will be our demise." Erik said.

"That's not funny, Erik." replied Charles.

"I'm not joking," said Erik, "I'll kill them. They don't deserve anything. I'll make them suffer. I'll break into the White House and have a chat with the president. Threaten him to veto the bill."

"Erik!" Charles yelled, "No."

Erik scoffed and replied, "Why? Why 'no', Charles? I don't get it, you can't simply forgive humans, can you? Do you know how much suffering I went through because of humans, do you think I can just let that go?" 

"But killing people isn't gonna change that!" Charles said.

"Well, it's gonna do more change than you've ever done, Charles." responded Erik.

Charles rolled his wheelchair closer to Erik and said, "You're gonna make a scene and then everyone will make us the villain, like usual. Erik don't be stupid. If you do anything bad, now of all times, we will be the bad guys forever. Please don't make the history books say we are the villains, Erik." 

"We already are being made the villains, might as well play the part, eh?" Erik said.

"Please, don't leave me again, Erik. Don't do this again." pleaded Charles. Erik walked away from Charles and faced all the other teachers.

"Choose your side, teachers!" Erik yelled, "me, the winning side? Or Charles, the losing side?"

Husk walked to Charles and replied, "I... I'm with Charles! I don't think that doing something crazy like that will save this school."

"I think otherwise..." said Emma as she walked to Erik.

"I'm with you, Charles. I've always been." Hank said. He walked to Charles.

Sharon walked up to Charles and said, "Me too! All I do is heal people and I made an oath, I can't break that just to hurt humans." 

"Idiots! I'm gonna choose the winning side." said Dr. Corbeau as he walked to Erik.

"Raven?" asked Charles. 

"I'm sorry, Charles." Raven answered. 

"No. No! Raven, why?!" yelled Charles.

"For the children." said Raven as she walked next to Erik.

"I'm sorry too, Charles, but I can't stay around to do nothing like you've always done." added Erik.

"What about Peter?!" cried Charles. There was a long pause. 

"It's not like I'm his actual dad, he can take care of himself." responded Erik.

"I wish I could tell you. But I promised Peter. Just you wait until you know and everything will change." shouted Charles.

"Are you on drugs? What are you talking about?" said Erik, "Good bye, Charles." Erik's 'team'  walked away.

"What should we do?" asked Hank.

"Comfort the kids, take care of them for the time being." said Charles, "That's all we can do."

"Okay," said Sharon, "are you gonna be alright, Charles?" 

"Probably not. I'm gonna go to my room and try to figure something out." answered Charles.

"Should we do an announcement or assembly?" asked Husk.

"Do an assembly, I want all the kids to be there, explain everything, and prepare them for the worst." Charles replied.

"Okay, got it." said Husk as she walked away.

"I'll get the stage ready for an assembly." added Hank. (Yes, this school has a stage, they have plays and concerts.)

"I'll check on some of the kids and after I'll help Hank." said Sharon.

"Good." said Charles, "I'll come out of my room when the assembly starts. I'll do the talking, don't worry." Everyone walked away to do their own thing.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

"Kids, listen up!" announced Charles, on the stage, "I want you to know that there is a possibility that this school won't survive this. By 'this' I mean the anti-mutant laws that are getting passed. If you are a student that didn't have a home before this school, talk to Husk after this assembly and we'll figure out your living situation. If this whole situation is making your mental health grow worse please talk to Sharon and she will help you. Erik and a few other staff members left this school due to their strong beliefs. Don't follow their footsteps, kids. Don't make us the villains. If you have any questions, come to me." Charles walked down from the stage and to the rest of the teachers on the side. 

"Good job, Charles! That was well said." said Sharon. All the other teachers nodded.

"Thanks." replied Charles, "I wonder what Erik's doing now."

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

"Erik, what's the plan?" asked Emma.

"So, we break into the White House, unnoticed, thanks to you Emma, if there are any locks, I can easily bend then to unlock. If there are any locks that are face identification or fingerprint identification, Raven will have to deal with that. She can also help us get into any place if we are having trouble. Dr. Corbeau, I've heard you've got a great mind, you can help me convince Mr. President. If he doesn't listen to us, we have no choice but to use violence. If he doesn't respond to that? Then we end his life, he has no use. We can take his head to the public and warn the humans." Erik explained.

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" asked Raven.

"What other idea do we have, Raven?" Erik questioned.

"You're right, sorry." said Raven.

"It's alright, just stick to the plan and don't let your beliefs waver." replied Erik.

"Got it." Dr. Corbeau said. 

"Let's get what we need before execute the plan." said Emma. Everyone nodded.

Hey! I finally am gonna make the story interesting lol. I wanted an obstacle to go in between Peter and Charles. Don't worry, at the end everything will be fine. I'm actually not making Erik the 'villain' because there isn't a right or wrong side in this. I believe in both Charles and Erik's beliefs. 

What side are you on?