Chapter 8

It's been a few weeks since Sages death. Everyone was starting to feel a little better but they are still upset. But aziawa noticed that all of the females including you began to grow distant form the males and if they are still around them they can't walk.... (except for pups btw). Aziawa decided to ask about it

Aziawa:hey Koi can I ask you something?

Koi: sure man what's up?

Aziawa: I just want to know if there is a reason all of the female wolfs have been distant?

Koi: Oh it's heat season so they don't necessarily want to be fucked so they are waiting it out (I honestly don't know rn)

Aziawa:oh ok thanks koi

Koi: anytime

Aziawa walked up to your room and knocked on the door he was answered by whimpers so he opened the door to see y/n lying in bed crying.

Aziawa:Kitty what's wrong?

⚠️warning ⚠️ if you don't want to read any sexual content please skip this next part of the story thank you!

Once you heard aziawas voice you crawled over to the edge of the bed where he was sitting and you snuggled up to him but began to... well...get needy.
You placed your hand on where is member was and you felt him stiffen but continued to rub him. As his member began to grow more he pulled you into a hot  make out session. He slowly started to pet your tail to tease you. You whimpered into the kiss after he pulls away you catch your breath "Now kitty strip for me" he said grinning. At this point you where so needy you obeyed him. You took of your shirt, pants, bra, and panties. You look up to see aziawa naked in front of you and let's just say this man was toned as hell. Like he had some nice ass abs anyway when you looked at his member your eyes widened you saw at least 9 inches of cock ( I think that's how it's spelled 😂) "Kitty?"aziawa asks you look up "yes?" "What's your safe word?" You think for a moment "Coke" you smile "Also this is my first time.." "I'll take good care of you then. Go to the bed" aziawa instructs. You obey yet again and sit down on the bed. He comes over and pushes you to the bed and pushes into you pussy slowly s-so big... you thought to yourself. After a few minutes aziawa starts to move. You become a moaning mess underneath him. "Aaahhhh~ yes daddy~" was what you managed to moan out when he sped up. "Nghhh DADDY IM CLOSE~" you moan loudly. "I am t-to kitty~" he moaned in your ear. That pushed you over the edge and you came on his cock not to long after he came inside of you.

Sexual content done for this chapter! Also that was my first time writing a sex seen so sorry if it was bad

Aziawa pulled out and picked you up. You where exhausted from the sex so he picked you up and brought you to the bathroom to clean you up. He sets you on the  floor by the bath and draws you a bath with bubbles. He sets you in the bath and you move over so he can get in with you. He gets in behind you and you lean your head on his chest. After the bath he drys you off and takes you to bed. "Good night kitty" he whispers to you. " good night baby..." you mumbled half asleep back.
———————————————————————————
Hi it's me. So I wrote this chapter kinda different. I think it looks a little better but I'll let y'all be the judge of that. Anyways Author-Chan out ✌️