-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟟 ✬ T𝕣-

Start from the beginning

'Great. My dad is a pilot for a skydiving company.' Logan thought.

The silver-haired's alien-friend hugged him close to his chest that is covered with an oversized white shirt "Aww no! Don't worry I'll be there to catch you!!"
Taehyun made a giggle "Sure~ that'll totally work." The playful sarcasm was apparent.

While Logan was giving the impression that he was literally on the verge of silently blowing up, Jake casually snapped him out of it "Logan-ah truth or dare?"

"Dare....."

The brother smirked "I dare you to kiss Kai's cheek."

For once in his life, HueningKai went quiet. With his face getting noticeably pinker.

Logan nodded with no hesitation as he approached Kai who looked oddly flustered at this dare. "W-wAAAiT!!" He avoided eye contact with the cute boy "First I need to—"
The youngest just leaned in and planted a soft kiss on his cheek.

"There" Logan went back to his seat while stealing a glance at Taehyun to see if he had any sort of reaction. But all he saw was the pair whispering to each other while cracking giggles. Seemingly in their own world.

Meanwhile, Kai blushed quite a bit at this subtle touch "hAha....." his lowest laugh so far escaped his lips, then the loudest cough followed "B-B-BEOM HYUNG TRUTH OR DARE?!!"

"Is shouting necessary?" The said boy wondered. "Also since Taehyun chose truth, so I will too."

"And since I can't come up with any other question but 'What's your biggest fear?' I'll ask you that too."

Logan tsked 'You should've asked why he's constantly hiding his left arm..'

Beomgyu turned his head to his favourite human, and said with such a genuine voice "Losing Taehyun.."

The latter just stared at him with his lips parted, Beomgyu cooed "I'm so glad that out of the billions of humans... I've found you."

Kai visibly cringed 'Too much!!'

Taehyun just let a shy and rather happy smile play on his lips "I'm glad that I have you too.. And I promise to help you experience everything you want to try on Earth."

"Thank you~"

"OH My gOsh spare me this and just date already!!!" Kai yelled angrily.

Beomgyu looked at him confused "You are free to ask for today's date in a more comprehensive and less demanding manner. It's January 12th."

Kai put his foot down "Do me a dare for being this ignorant!"

Jake blinked "But it's my tur—"

"Quiet Jakhyr!!"

"Sure if that'll make you happy!" Beomgyu smiled.

With a satisfied grin forming on his lips, Kai pulled his phone out and showed him a picture of a Molang plushie "I dare you to generate me one of these with your cyballs!!"

"Okay." Beomgyu pulled out a cyball from his pocket and threw it vertically to the air.

Kai started clapping like a seal in anticipation "YASSSSS!!"