The past

(just incase for any confusion this is about Tommy's past)

Trigger: blood, mention of death. (idk what else, I am bad at these.)

Tommy woke up from the noises that were coming from the kitchen. He walked downstairs and found his brother making breakfast for him.

"Good morning Toms. Did you sleep well?" His brother said to him. His bright green eyes were shining with joy as his blond hair bounced as he moved. He was wearing a green hoodie while Tommy had his cow pyjamas.

"Yeah I did." Tommy sat on his chair while smiling at his brother. His brother was a vampire being forced to turn into one. That was the night their parents were killed by a vampire, and his brother has been turned into one by the same one. At least that's what his brother told him. He didn't remember anything about that day.

"Here you go, pancakes and you can have a muffin afterwards. Bad made one special for you. I am sure you'll love it."

"Yes, I love his muffins. Thank you, Dream!" His brother ruffled his hair and picked up a cup from the fridge. It was human blood, he drinked the blood with one sip and licked his lips afterwards.

"That felt good. I need more though. I have not drank human blood for such a long time." His brother was trying not to drink so much human blood. Usually going hunts in the forest, but he was putting Tommy in danger with that.

"Can I go see Ranboo today?"

"That vampire? Tommy, you know it's dangerous for you."

"But the only people I saw are vampires and Ranboo is the only one at my age."

"He can suck your blood in a few seconds Toms!"

"Then can I go to the village?"

"I can't come with you and it's dangerous for you to go alone. You are only five, I can't let you go." Tommy huffed in annoyance and kept eating his pancake.

The rest of the day Dream stayed with Tommy and played with him. Tommy wanted to go out but he was happy with his brother's attention. He liked attention a lot and his brother was giving him enough.

That's how their day usually went. Sometimes other vampires came to visit them. Sometimes Dream went to other meetings but he was always hiding Tommy or making sure Tommy was safe.

Just a few trustful vampires were aware of Tommy. Few of them being Ranboo, Sapnap and Bad. There were also two human friends they had, whose name was George and Eret. Dream trusted mostly to George about Tommy since he was human too. He would always leave him at George if he needed to.

Tommy loved staying with George simply because he could do whatever he wanted when he was here. George was too nice for his own good and a child with a vampire brother was also a monster. He was using George a lot but he was still respectful.

This was how it used to be when one night his brother came without drinking another blood. His prey had runned away from him because of Quackity. He was a guard at the village and he protected the man he was trying to suck the blood of.

Dream could beat him if he wasn't so weak at the time being or better, manipulate him. It was hard to manipulate humans but Dream was really good at it. Unfortunately manipulating someone sucked a lot of his energy, which made him even more blood thirsty.

He was getting out of his control and he could feel it. He ran towards the fridge. He opened and threw his smiley mask to the wall. He always wore a mask so no one saw his face. He drinked the last human blood that was left in the fridge and licked his lips. It wasn't enough though, he needed it more.