"Do you want to come with me to see Beta Zinc?" I asked her as I leaned against the door frame staring at her as she covered her body with one of my huge T-shirts.

"Yeah I'll come with you let me put some trousers on quick then we can go." She said as she quickly ran to her bag and pulled out a pair of black leggings and threw them on before running back to me.

"Ok I'm good we can go now." I laughed at how excited she was with going to his office. It was adorable.

I held the door open for Aurora to walk out first as I followed behind her. We walked down the long hallway towards the staircase but stopped outside Brandon's room first to see if he wanted to come with us because we knew he would be awake and Daisy wouldn't be.

We both knocked on Brandon's door and waited for him to open it. When he did he was dressed in some black jeans and a dress shirt that was unbuttoned which showed his chest.

He wore silver eyeshadow and had his nails painted black with white smiley faces on them.

Brandon was the type of person who always dressed to impress even if he was only going to the super market he ALWAYS wanted to look good and that's what I admire about him.

"Hey Brandon wanna come with me and Teddy to Beta Zinc's office to talk to him?" Aurora spoke up after we had both finished eyeing Brandon's outfit.

"Yeah I'll come but Aurora honey that outfit is a disgrace to the fashion world, if you and Teddy weren't standing next to each-other right now I would have thought that you and him had broken up that's how ugly this outfit is boo." And there it is Brandon's brutal honesty.

"Thanks Brandon but I decided to wear this so you would be the centre of attention when we talk to Beta Zinc." Aurora lied but Brandon seemed to believe it as he flashed her a smile and then walked out of his bedroom.

"Well then lets go I want to have me a slice of wear wolf." Brandon winked at me and walked off down the long hallway.

I chuckled at his behaviour and followed him down the hallway with Aurora at my side gripping my hand.

***

"Come in?!" Zinc's voice sounded from the other side of the huge wooden door that lead to his office.

We all looked at each other before walking in to his office.

His office was dark and dull. It had book shelves on every wall making the light from the windows become blocked which made it completely dark apart from the small lamp on his desk.

His desk was wooden and long and he had papers all over it along with a few things that looked like documents. He also had a huge leather chair that he sat on and opposite him was two small wooden chairs.

"Please take a seat." Zinc said as he eyed both me and Aurora suspiciously but didn't even pay any attention to Brandon.

I let Aurora take a seat followed by Brandon as I stood in the middle of both of them and stained at Zinc waiting for him to speak.

"So Mr.Rovers you claim to be the long lost Teddy Rovers that is meant to take over this pack correct?" Zinc asked me as he clasped his hands together infront of him and narrowed his emerald eyes at me.