Chapter 7

"listen man. I understand you're going through a lot right now but I wouldn't piss me off more than that"
Josh gritted his teeth as he got closer to chase who just told him to fuck off.
"or what? You're going to hit me? Come on do it!"
Chase got closer to Josh as well. They were both now not even inches apart, staring at each other's eyes trying to be intimidating.

Josh wasn't dumb. He knew chase wanted Josh to hit him because there was cameras around the hospital and he would get arrested.

"the only reason I'm not beating the shit out of you is because we're in a hospital"
Josh was trying his hardest to not just punch chase. Chase on the other hand didn't care. He was angry. Angry at himself, angry at charli and madi, angry at ellie, and angry at the whole world.

His sister was in the opposite room being tested and put on breathing machines. It his fault for letting her out of the house counting on charli's security. It's his fault for letting her out of the house in the first place.

"losing nessa has gotten you really soft, didn't it?"
Chase's sick smirk disappeared when he felt a strong punch to his face.

"stop!"
Madi screamed and pushed Josh away from chase. Charli ran to chase's side to check on him but he gently pushed her hand away, without breaking eye contact with Josh.

Chase took a couple steps towards Josh before he kicked him to the floor with all his might. Josh fell to the floor but he caught chase's foot making them both fall. Fast, Josh got on top of chase who tried to not let him but obviously failed.
"I saved your fucking sister! I should have let her to fucking die"
Josh's angry statements made chase see red. Ellie was a sore subject. The adrenaline and the anger along with charli and madi who were still trying separate the two. Chase was able to kick Josh away from him and be on top. Chase threw his fist across Josh's face without an aim.

Baron has parked the car and decided to bring coffee for him and chase. He knew it was gonna be a long night from what chase's told him about ellie's case. As he was walking towards ellie's room, he could hear noises. The voices were pretty familiar as well. He increased his speed in worry. When he finally arrived, he was beyond shocked.
"holy fuck"

Baron set the coffee aside and ran to the two fighting boys. Madi and charli were still trying their hardest to separate them. Baron ran to the middle and pushed Josh's shoulders away making him stumble to the back. He then did the same to chase.
"fucking stop! Are y'all fucking mental? This is a fucking hospital"
On Baron's words, the security finally came running towards the group.

"what's going on here?"
The security guard asked making chase smirk.
"can we please get the footage of him trying to assault me while I was just trying to be here for my sick sister?"

"you lying son of a-"

"you both need to leave right now"
They both glanced at each other before Josh left with a huff. Madi followed him.

"I can't leave, my sister is in there. I'm the only family she has here"
The security guard stared at chase for a couple seconds before sighing.
"anymore trouble and you're out"
Chase nodded innocently. The guard left.

A while later madi came back, assuring the others that Josh's left.

Five hours. It's been five hours since ellie has been in this stupid hospital room. The doctors say she hasn't woken up yet. They don't know when she will. They said she's in a coma but it's not dangerous. Her brain decided to shut down to give more access of energy to her weakened lungs.

The d'amelios, Noah, Ryland, baron, Dylan, Jordan, Vinnie, the Hypehouse members, and Erika have all showed up one after one. Trying to be there for chase. He refused for anybody to call his parents. He wouldn't be able to face them. He felt like a failure. He had one job. All he had to do was make sure his sister is following her treatment at a steady pace. He failed her.

Everyone was in the waiting room. They were all trying to steer up different conversations to try and make chase a little less depressed. But he was just silent. He sat on his chair next to charli who was running her hand through his hair and intertwined her hand with his.

"chase. You should leave. It's four am. Go take a shower and take a little rest then you can come back"
Charli said and everyone agreed. Chase just shook his head.
"I can't leave"

"come on, man. We're coming back. She also needs clothes and shit. Come on I will drive you"
Ryland said already standing up.
"go chase, don't worry I'm staying. I will call you if anything happens"
Heidi assured him with a smile.

After some convincing from everyone. He finally agreed with a heavy heart. Chase, charli, and Ryland exited the hospital and went to his house.

ARWA HERE
hey people I missed you! Two chapters at the same time because I haven't uploaded in ages

Don't forget to check my other stories as well<33