"Arlert, [l/n] stop chatting and run!" We hear Levi in the distance.

After long 20 laps

Those painfully tiering laps were finally complete and over. I remember the times when I didn't mind running but now it's alot harder and it's something I don't enjoy anymore.

"Partner up, it's time for combat." Levi orders.

I partner up with Eren this time. His green emerald eyes showed me that he was ready and ready to beat me.

He put one leg back and held his hands up which had a wooden dagger in one hand in a fist making his fighting stance.

I get my fists up above my hips and look at him in the eyes waiting for him to start.

He charges towards me with the wooden dagger pointed at me and attempts to 'stab' me on the chest.

I step back and held his arm bringing the hand that held the dagger on top of my shoulder and slide my leg against his leg tripping him over as he grunts landing on his back.

He stood up quickly maintaining distance between me and runs towards me yet again. I step to the left making him run past me.

Eren turns around with quick agility and before i could react he had the wooden dagger up my throat.

With one hand, i grabbed his wrist which belonged to the hand that he held the dagger as well, and grabbed his collar with my other hand and bent over flipping him over my back.

As he flipped and fell, i fell with him making me lay on my stomach on his back with one of my arm around his neck, the other hand still holding his wrist tightly and used my body weight to making him struggle.

He grunts in frustration trying wiggle under me which was no use. With a sigh i gave him one big squeeze making him choke a little and hurting his wrist, the dagger slipped off his grip.

I quickly took the wooden dagger and placed it up his throat like he did to me earlier.

"I forgot you were aggressive Eren." I tease him.

"Im not, it's my way of fighting." He scoffs.

"Eren are you hurt?" Mikasa runs over to him holding his hand.

Rudely, Eren slaps Mikasa's hand off him. "Im not a baby Mikasa!" He growls.

"Eren!" I say and then placing a hand on Mikasa's shoulder. "He is just angry right now." I reassure her.

"Im not angry!" He crosses his arm with a frown.

"Jeager shut up." Levi calls out from the distance.

After training

Me and Armin decided to skip dinner to see Annie's crystal. We went down the stairs, walked down some rocky hallways and opened the door to meet her.

"Hey Annie." Armin runs towards the crystal.

"As much as i hate what you did, i still miss you." I confess to the crustal.

I looked at Annie's state, her hair was messy, she had eye bags with her eyes closed shut making her face relaxed.

Despite her tired look, she looked peaceful inside there. I wonder if she could hear us or see us at least.

"Hey you two." Hitch comes in.

"Hey Hitch." I smile.

She walks towards the crystal and looks at her.

She places a hand on her hip. "Annie never enjoyed being around people but wow....she is popular just for sleeping." She laughs.

"You're telling me three people visiting her makes her popular?" I chuckle.

"Mm you get my point." She shrugs.

"Annie come out come on!" Armin frowns.

"Armin we all know you want her out so you can-" Hitch teases but Armin cuts her off blushing.

"No it's not like that!" Armin shakes his head rapidly.

"Yeah yeah." She sarcastically agrees.

22:09pm

I go knock at Levi's door.

"State name and business." A tired voice echoes from behind the door.

"It's me." I reply.

"Come on in." He says and i come in.

I grab a chair and pull it opposite where Levi sat and watched him do his usual night paperwork.

"Levi?" I ask.

"What?" He looks up.