Of quirks and shovels

Death Korps Hero

Okay as you can guess from the title and the sections this was posted in, this is a Warhammer 40k and My hero academia crossover featuring our favourite shovel wielding guardsmen. Some changes to the overall way things will go will have to be considered such as how will Eri react to being saved by a gas mask wearing hero given how Over-Hoe and his yakuza like to dress.

Also given I am making Izuku a one man army for this fic are there any other quirk changes people would like to see? Also before anybody asks yes Mei will have a Mechanicus themed quirk.

Yes this story will be rated M, it's the DKOK and Warhammed 40k, things will be dark, violent and generally all around horrible. This first chapter contains torture, death, gore and violence. Yes the little cinnamon roll is going to have it bad this first chapter but don't worry things will get better for him soon.

Any pairings you want to see aswell?

Chapter 1: of quirks and Shovels

Inko sighed softly as she looked down at her near catatonic son, needless to say his quirk had manifested after a terrifying two weeks of his classmates picking on him or not developing a quirk. According to his teacher he was trying to pack up as many things as possible when it manifested. The clones had proceeded to clean up the entire room with extreme dedication, it was the mere fact they lacked mouths that had left Izuku freaked out, especially so since they turned to ash a hour later which had traumatised several kids in his class.

The file was in the simple format most quirk files were in. general details about the person, a descrition and name for their quirk and a danger rating which went from F which held quirks like changing eye color to S which held quirks like whatever All Might had or Endevor's Hellfire flames.

Name: Izuku Midoriya

Parents: Inko Midoriya and Jin Bugaigawara

Age: 4

Gender: Male

Blood type: O negatve

Quirk: Death Korps

Quirk Description: Izuku is able to make mouthless clones of himself with anything he has on him at the time with the acception of anything carrying an electrical charge holding only 1 third of the original charge (as evident by the calculator present in each clone's pocket). A single use of his quirk will result in a current total of 10 mouthless copies of himself with an exreme dedication to a given task that will last no more than 1 hour at this time at which point they drop dead and rapidly decompose to ash.

Quirk Danger rating: B

"As you can clearly see your son has a mutation of his father's quirk, I could see him becoming an excellent rescue or support hero and would probably be invaluable in search and rescue." The doctor stated as he leant back in his chair behind his desk and unknown to the family, pressed a hidden button using his knee.

"I can become a hero like all might even though my quirk is scary?" Izuku asked, wonder and awe in his tone as he clutched at his all might action figure. A huge grin spread over his freckled face making the doctor chuckle softly.

"Yes, you could." The man nodded before he turned his attention to Inko. "Do you have any problems with anything that has been said." He asked.