"Doctor.." Jungkook called out and turned back around.

"yes?"

"Thank you" Jungkook said, surprising Seokjin and taehyung. the red haired smiled and caressed Jungkook's chest as a praise.

"No problem, take care," Seokjin smiled and closed the door.

-

Location: Seoul -9:20 pm

After a long ride and a very long talk between Jungkook and Yoongi about what happened they arrived back home. Yoongi followed them inside, planning to crash there on the couch, which he did. Taehyung waddled a bit unsteadily beaucase his legs felt like jelly to the bedroom door.

"Will you eat breakfast with us tomorrow, or what time you plan on leaving?" Jungkook asked his partner while they threw him a blanket and pillow. The older caught it and made a nice bed on the couch with them.

"I will probably leave at like ten or so"

"ah, okay"

"There are jobs for you ready when you get back to work."Yoongi said he had gotten a lot of messages from people who need someone dead.

"I will call you about them later, now i have to focus on my cupcake so he heals quick, it will be boring doing these things alone" jungkook said hut he knew he had to do them alone for now until taehyung got back to his old self. which might take a while. Jungkook couldnt go that long without any kill, without the feeling of murder on his hands.

"Alright, now. goodnight"

Jungkook didn't reply as he was already disappearing into the bedroom, closing the door behind him. He could hear the tab running in the bathroom and knew taehyung must be brushing his teeth which he had been wanting to do. He took off his shirt and pants changing into some fresh sleepwear before heading into the bathroom. Taehyung, who was indeed brushing his teeth, stared at Jungkook's exposed chest through the mirror. from the v-line to the abs, over the muscled chest and then stuck staring at the scar which said 'V'. The red haired grinned and spit out the toothpaste rinsing his mouth after. Jungkook who noticed the expression the boy gave him chuckled and ran his hand over taehyung's back to the boy's neck giving it a small squeeze.

"if you were not hurt i would have fucked you right here and right now" jungkook said in a low voice, taehyung couched a bit and wiped his mouth dry quickly leaving the bathroom with a blush. He hoped too that he would heal soon, he doesn't like feeling this weak. even bending over was painful. He wanted it to be gone already and cling onto Jungkook, and run after him, kiss him, love him and try to dominate him even though he hasn't succeeded fully yet. Taehyung sighed. he just gotta take a few steps back and take time to head before doing something like that again. It was for him just as hard as for Jungkook.

---

hey hey, so i finished my exams and now gotta hope i passed if not i guess i gotta redo it for another month...lol. but for now i am kind of back. Thank you all for understanding why i might not update as much as usual. im happy to have such kind readers, come into a group hug!🥺🤧💕 

Thank you for reading we are going to the ending of this story slowly....anyway here are some pretty photos, i will see you soon in the next chapter!