43: drink

-two weeks later-

[saturday]

Location: Seoul - 11:40 am

Yoongi had returned to his house again this morning to get some new clothes, he was getting bored of the sets he had with him recently. things were doing better luckily. the police was more busy with the sudden murder of their detective than solving the case hoseok was working on. It was calm around them. making it possible for them to head out at night without being at high risk. Yoongi kept a close eye on the happenings in the city. He always checked the news and spoke to people about rumors. all to make sure there was no direct danger to the two. they need to heal first before getting into any kind of that again.

So at the moment Yoongi stood on the streets near a family mart, a hot coffee in his hand which he got from the store. He checked his phone map and nodded to himself. He had his weekly investigating stroll done. every district was questioned and studied. He took a step forward while putting his phone in his pocket when suddenly someone bumped into him. He gasped a little seeing his phone falling on the ground.

"Aish my phone" he muttered and kneeled down to grab it, he checked the screen which only had some scratches then at the person who pumped into him so suddenly.

"a-ah...i'm sorry. I didn't see you" the person said. his head low.

"It's fine, don't worry. you okay?" yoongi asked looking at the other, he had the feeling he had seen him before. and as soon the other raised his head his eyes widened he did see him before. it was a while back but he still remembered it as yesterday. and just like that day yoongi was blown away. "It's you," he said softly.

the other looked confused. nibbling his plump lips a bit.

"Have we met before?" he asked.

"no, I'm sorry. we haven't" yoongi quickly saved his ass before sounding like a creep. "but, are you okay? you seem a bit down.."

"yea...its a bit hard but i will be alright i think"

"What's troubling you? im a good listener.."

"my boyfriend died recently, i was just gonna get myself some quick food.."

"oh, I'm sorry for your loss," Yoongi said and sighed. He knew this boy's name was Jimin. He knew that Hoseok was with him too. He couldn't help but feel bad, but Yoongi couldn't do anything about it. it was beyond his reach from the start. "would you like to have a little drink with me over there, to get your mind off things for a short moment?" yoongi asked pointing to the bar on the other side, soft chill music came from inside and some people sat outside at the table talking and laughing.

"a-ah.....alright, that would be nice. '' Jimin said he did need to do something again and not drown in his bed every day. the man was right, he had to get his head off things sometimes too. it isn't good for him to stay like this all the time.

-

Location: Seoul - 11:40 am

Meanwhile Taehyung was still in the underground still, sitting on one of the seats they brought here together with a couch, it was more comfortable than those wooden chairs. He looked at his new phone which he bought through Yoongi last week, his older one broke when they fell. it wasn't usable or fixable anymore. He sighed deeply, sitting up and looking at Seokjin who was sorting their pills for the week into small daily boxes and making notes on the pinboard.

"Jin, you really don't know when jungkook will be back?" Taehyung asked, worried that he was eating him from the inside. Jungkook had left a while ago outside, Seokjin said Jungkook told him he would be back but there was still no sign of the raven's return. Taehyung didn't like jungkook just leaving like that without him or just anyone. He was still healing yet he decided to head out like that while taehyung was showering.

"I don't know, he didn't tell me when, how long has it been then?" Seokjin asked, frowning as he looked at the clock that hung on the wall. It's been over two hours now. Yes, that was a bit of a worry for some.

"I'm gonna look for him" Taehyung said standing up, he was more stable than Jungkook in his body and could walk further than he could two weeks ago. He was showing good healing so far according to seokjin. He only had to be careful with his ribs. careful not to hurt them or add too much pressure.

"tae, just wait. I don't like you two going out like this" soekjin said.

"I have been laying around inside for over three weeks now, I want to go out too. I will bring my phone so call me when needed and I will call you once I find Jungkook or when I'm done searching alright?" Taehyung said, willing to do all that if it means he can go out.

"Fine," Soekjin sighed. "but be careful, yoongi is in the city so you better call him if you're in trouble."

"will do, i will be back soon hope." Taehyung then made his way out of the basement, closing the door behind him. He was glad to be able to walk outside again instead of walking up and down the same boring hallway. "Okay, where are you my love..."

-

Location: Seoul - 11:40 am

at the same time as the other two was the raven sitting on a stool. He had his head resting on his arm while in the other hand he held a half filled glass. the music not reaching his ears anymore. He wasn't focussing on his surroundings at all. Jungkook sat up a bit to gulp down his drink and ask for more. the bartender looked at him a bit concerned, he never really got someone like this before. that kept drinking like this. he was hesitating if he should stop the man or not. but he still filled the glass once again.

"sir a-"

"dont talk to me, I don't want to talk" Jungkook muttered before drinking his drink. He didn't like this feeling, he wanted to get rid of it. But he still felt it, the ache in his heart. "my cupcake....i can't see you hurt..." jungkook whispered to himself leaning his head in his hand again placing his hand with the glass on the counter a bit too loud which made the bartender flinch almost dropping the bottle he was holding. "maybe i'm not.....no...i am...but..." he sighed annoyed and gripped his hair.

"Jungkook..." a rather soft voice was heard. Jungkook's heart skipped a beat. He will recognize that voice out of thousands every single time.

"cupcake..." he said, not looking at the boy.

Taehyung sighed seeing how obvious it was that the other was drunk. He didn't say anything as he took a seat next to his husband. waving his hand at the bartender that was about to offer him a drink. He didn't want anything. two drunk people won't work.

"Love what's wrong, talk to me," Taehyung said, placing an arm around the other and resting his head on Jungkook's shoulder. the words that came next were not the ones he thought of hearing.

---

 oh what do i like the power of time skip👌 anyway, hope you enjoyed the update! i will see you in the next chapter. gonna skip a bit more soon because i dont wanna write every single healing process detail, me no likey.

bye, see you in the next update!

🌼🌼🌼