Part 7

As they were on their way back to home, Meyshna was in her own thoughts. There was a huge relief as she conveyed all that happened in her life to Ashwin and him understanding it all, made her feel so much better. She's not ready for this new phase of her life but she's willing to learn and adapt to it slowly. She needed time, to get to know Ashwin, to let him know about her and then go along with their life. And when all of it did start off right, a new hope blossomed.

After reaching home, Ashwin got to his room while Meyshna went to Abinaya's room. If there's one person who's more nervous about Meyshna's life with Ashwin, it'll be Abi.

Abi: Finally, enga dhan poninga, ivlo neram aachu, naan bayandhuten irundhen

Meyshna: yen?

Abi: apram? Ennamo rendu perum dating poitu vara mari cool a yen nu kekura!!

Meyshna: (rolled her eyes looking at Abi)

Abi: ah theridhula, adhe tension dha enakum, enna aachu, ellame pesuningala illayanu. Anna mela lam nambikai iruku, idhelam theriyum avanuku. Unna nenachu dha naa bayandhadhe

Meyshna: apdiyaa

Abi: ennachu? All ok dhana?

Meyshna: (nodded her head saying yes)

Abi: enna di? Ok a illaya? Solita dhana?

Meyshna: ya soliten

Abi: enna sonnan anna?

Meyshna: nee sonna maari dhan nadandhuchu, he was very understanding

Abi: naa sollala...ok how are you feeling now?

Meyshna: better, sollita naala edho periya baram ae koranja maari iruku

Abi: good, that's what matters. Idhuku apram it's up to both of you on how you both are going to take this forward. Idhu ungaloda life, neenga dha mudivu pananum idha pathi. Anna ku terinjum understanding a irukana, it means he's fine nu dhan I think..

Meyshna: hmmm ya puridhu

Abi hugged Meyshna and told her "You're a strong girl da, ivlo lam pesradhuku oru dhairiyam venum, adhaye nee panita, edhukum worry panama go with the flow". Meyshna thought for a moment how is Abi saying the same words as what Ashwin said, and then realized that they are siblings, so, a no doubt if they are thinking alike. She felt glad that she's part of this family, a slight reassurance that she didn't make a bad choice.

Abi went out a while as her mum, Sumathi called her. Meyshna sat there wondering like a girl who's now placed in a maze. Thinking what she is supposed to do next, is she supposed to get to know Ashwin and how is she going to do that. She didn't want him to think she's faking it or trying it for the sake, because now, he knows about her, knows what state she is in. But to herself, Meyshna didn't want to remain in that state for long, the past will only choose to eat her up. She has to somehow move on and make a start somewhere.

Meanwhile Ashwin was checking up his work schedule at his room. He's an entrepreneur, who's into food business. He lost his dad when he was around 15 years old, from then, he helped out his mum to earn for the family. He started off by doing some part time job on weekends, he became a tutor for his school juniors and continued on that line till he was 25 years old. While pursuing his MBA, he slowly used his savings and decided to venture into food business. He began with food trucks, with the help of his mum and a good friend of him, named Vishrant. From that, he worked his way up and now owns a few coffee shops around India (Chennai, Coimbatore, Hyderabad and Bangalore). He's quite a busy man, with all the traveling that he's to do while handling his business.

Despite being a busy bee, he finds time to spend time with family and being with them is his happy place. Just like Meyshna, he's an introvert as well but not with his family. It's all new now with Meyshna, he's trying his best to get to know her and make her know about him.

By the time Meyshna got to their room, Ashwin was already sleeping. Meyshna went to the dressing table to turn on the light and noticed a sticky note on the mirror. She went a little closer and saw "Good night, Meyshna. I'll be flying off to Hyderabad tomorrow morning, it's an early flight. Don't trouble yourself by waking up early, wanted to let you know so that you wouldn't feel like missing out in front of Amma and Abi. Will you do me a favor, think of 3 things you're passionate of, will talk about it once I'm back the day after tomorrow".

Looking at that note, Meyshna thought to herself, never knew people can communicate like this. She wrote a reply on the note saying "Good morning, thank you for the note and for thinking about me, wishing you a safe travel. Don't know why such a question/favor all of a sudden but sure, once you're back, we can talk about it".