Extra 22 : Princess X little wolf Dog

Start from the beginning

It turned out to be for this little thing.

Okay, Princess Coyne decided not to blame the backward star here, and was about to apologize, but she didn’t speak yet, and the young man asked her in a bad tone: "Do you know who I am?"

Princess Coyne was shocked and shook her head honestly: "I don't know."

The sincerity of this sentence is really visible to the naked eye.

Yi Shu's face was black, and he felt really his mother. Somehow, then he wanted to lowly say that he was Yi Shu, then he used to mix it up.

"Then you are so lonely." He could only stare at the ignorant woman and eat the dumb.

"Who are you?" Princess Coyne felt interesting and chatted with the young man in a leisurely way.

An ordinary question, how Yishu sounded so stubborn, he put his hands in his pockets, squeezed champagne glasses in one hand, and finally chose to leave without grace.

When the banquet reached its climax, Princess Coyne finally knew that the host of the event was the young man who helped her get the cup just now.

Today seems to be the other party's birthday...

The mentality is already the grandmother's princess's princess. Through the young people who cut the cake on the field, I can remember the cherished descendant of Her Royal Highness Chu Jun who is also holding a birthday party today.

With such a thought, the smile softened a lot.

After cutting the cake, Yi Shu raised his head inadvertently, and gave a pair of loving and tender eyes. The whole person shook, and almost didn't throw out the knife in his hand.

Everyone knows that every year the birthday of the young and old is divided into cakes for everyone to eat.

Yes, Yi Shu's cake can't be thrown, you have to be grateful to eat it if you give it to you.

Such a big cake is more than enough for the guests present, just want to come and eat it.

Generally, friends and beautiful young ladies who have good relations with Yi Shu come to join in the fun.

Her Royal Highness, who is neither a friend nor Yingying Yanyan, sat quietly on the sidelines, enjoying the birthday atmosphere of young people, and thinking about how to return to her own planet.

However, she saw with sharp eyes that the birthday boy tickled his finger at himself.

This is really novel.

You know, her name is too loud. It is so new to leave her identity like this and to appear in front of people simply as a woman.

Princess Coyne suddenly found this unexpected pleasure.

She walked towards the other party.

"You really can lie." Yi Shu looked at the silly woman in disdain because he didn't believe that the woman who appeared at his banquet would not know who he was.

Princess Coyne frowned, of course knowing what the other party was thinking, but she could not explain.

The beautiful and natural face, the distinctive temperament, quietly influenced the attitude of Yi Shu, the evil man.

I saw that he didn't continue to poison his mouth as usual, but he didn't know what the mentality was, and gave a piece of cake to Princess Coyne.

"Thank you." Her Royal Highness took it, and looked down at the words on the cake: "Yishu?" She suddenly knew which planet this planet is.